Denied Cu1e's Staff Application (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airns

IGN (In-Game Name): Cu1e

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: KuraPvP- sr mod MafiaHCF- manager Auxpvp- sr mod Vexirmc - sr mod Skyhcf - Sr Mod 11c - Helper.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: To improve the player experience on the server, to stop toxic players, hackers, and rule-breakers from taking away from the experience from other players. If you guys decide to give me a chance at staffing for SagePvP I do not abuse my powers or permissions. I would like to help players with appeals if they were falsely banned because I do not want players to have a bad experience being falsely banned. If people are abusing their perms like the staff I will try to record and screenshot the things they are doing so I can send it to a higher-up to deal with. I do like playing the server and I will admit it I did take a break from HCF servers but I am coming back and I want to show you guys my talents.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be able to put a lot of time into support and helping players with appeals so people could have their problems resolved quickly. I would be able to interact with the community a decent amount of time and tend to work well with meeting new people. I would be able to communicate with players and staff members very well. I am good in social situations like talking to people for support. I will also try my best to show you guys that I am worthy.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 because I will admit that I do some things that I'm not supposed to do but if I do I will turn myself in and admit to that because I do not like to see other staff members that get into trouble for the things that they haven't done.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) DayInThelife

Additional Information?:

Socials:
Discord: Luke#9760
Telegram: @G2B11

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Cu1e

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?: KuraPvP- sr mod MafiaHCF- manager Auxpvp- sr mod Vexirmc - sr mod Skyhcf - Sr Mod 11c - Helper.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: To improve the player experience on the server, to stop toxic players, hackers, and rule-breakers from taking away from the experience from other players. If you guys decide to give me a chance at staffing for SagePvP I do not abuse my powers or permissions. I would like to help players with appeals if they were falsely banned because I do not want players to have a bad experience being falsely banned. If people are abusing their perms like the staff I will try to record and screenshot the things they are doing so I can send it to a higher-up to deal with. I do like playing the server and I will admit it I did take a break from HCF servers but I am coming back and I want to show you guys my talents.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be able to put a lot of time into support and helping players with appeals so people could have their problems resolved quickly. I would be able to interact with the community a decent amount of time and tend to work well with meeting new people. I would be able to communicate with players and staff members very well. I am good in social situations like talking to people for support. I will also try my best to show you guys that I am worthy.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? 8 because I will admit that I do some things that I'm not supposed to do but if I do I will turn myself in and admit to that because I do not like to see other staff members that get into trouble for the things that they haven't done.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) DayInThelife

Additional Information?:

Socials:
Discord: Luke#9760
Telegram: @G2B11
-1 very little detail, please provide proof of experience.

Twqntys

Saint
Manager
Denied, I would suggest expanding on certain topics and give a more in-depth view of your past experiences. You can reapply in 2 weeks if you feel you've improved your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.