Denied Cu1e's Staff application! (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airns

IGN (In-Game Name): Cu1e
Timezone: BST
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes https://gyazo.com/61b3294fee41371d0c22835e2fba437b Still in development for next season.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become staff for SagePvP because I really enjoy the server and I think I would fit in perfectly and I will not abuse my perms and power if I get accepted I will show jacob and maxhockey and the rest of the staff team that I am worthy as a staff member because I watch headed and I learn from his staff Series aswell as playing and learning but I think I would do a pretty goob job at staffing on the SagePvP Minecraft server because I have played before because I took a break from Minecraft overall but I am getting back into and playing HCF i have played sage, valor, velt, viper, fierce before but I want to become helper on this server becuase I really enjoy the community and playing with other people and making new friends because none of my friends play Minecraft anymore and its just me all by my self so I will do my best as a helper on the server and i will work my way up to get promoted to Mod-mod+-SrMod-Admin etc.I want to become a staff because being a staff member is an important job. What jobs do a staff member even have? A staff member must be able to help people. Everything a staff member does fall into that category. I am great at helping and I am honest.If I don't do a good job at being a helper i will put my full effort into it but... i will do that anyway. Last think is I want to because I noticed that there is a lot of fun in this server and I want to become one of the team. I think I will really help you a lot because I have a lot of skills as a staff in this part. I have always loved helping people in need.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I am trustworthy, I don't mess around when I am staffing, I am very responsible. I am very loyal as this is the most important part of a staff member. I can dedicate a lot of time on this server. I will take my job serious.Trust me i'm responsible and not toxic. I am very chill when it comes to staffing and It will mean my heart if I got accepted I love playing this server even though I just started it makes hcf come back

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I love helping other people in general as well this is another reason why I should be accepted. Being able to deal with toxic players and trying to fix them from being toxic is exactly what I want to do as a staff member is ban all the hackers and make the game more fun because hackers won't be here.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: I don't mind
Additional Information?:
Yes I do, Basically, my dad passed away 2 years ago so I might be taking breaks but not all the time if its okay with you
Discord-Smileyツ#8654
Telegram- @Cu1e

Last edited:

Compacts

Established member

-Not enough detail
-No proof for previous staff experiences
-all bolded text
-Just created a forums account

Best of luck,
compacts

drut

You seem like a very nice person but you have to add a lot more detail in the main sections of elaboration. Good luck

CritMeOut

Hey,

Add more detail to your application and then I'll give you a proper rating.

Last edited:
C

calvin

Thanks for taking the time to make an application. After reviewing the information you provided, you won't be accepted at this time. Please take the next couple weeks to review and edit your application.

Your re-apply date has been set to 11/24/20

Status
Not open for further replies.