IGN:

Cu1e

Region (EU/NA/Other):

EU (U.K)

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes
SkyHcf: Sr mod
KuraPvP- Admin
Vexirmc - Sr mod https://gyazo.com/61b3294fee41371d0c22835e2fba437b (Got promoted after I took the SS)
Mafia - Manager
VexturePVp - Sr mod https://prnt.sc/HHbA2zbHxKbR
SerpentHCF - Mod https://prnt.sc/pFoeHTXHSYVH

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I'd like to be a member of the Sage staff to give back to the community that has given me so much, and the encounter I've gained from Sage has allowed me to explore other servers and join the factions I've always wanted to join because I was able to practice such skills on Sage, which has helped me improve. Sage has had an incredible effect on me, since I have not left the community in two years, and continue to strive to remain devoted to Sage. I'd love to show my continued devotion to Sage by joining the staff team that I've always respected. Hopefully, my regular commitment and effort will have an impact on Sage. I've had some wonderful encounters in the community. I'm already familiar with each rule and virtually every instruction for staffing. With my ready experience and gratitude, I believe I will make a significant influence on the team. Sage has always had a particular spot within me that I refer to as my home server since I grew up in it. Personally, I believe I would be an excellent addition to the team since I have undeniably gained so much experience on the server, immersing myself in the community as much as possible and engaging with the staff team, whether by reporting cheaters, rule violators, or issues. I want to become a Sage staff member because I have a lot of free time that I'd like to put into a hobby that I only see fit as becoming a staff member. I'm almost done with my schoolwork, which has left me feeling exhausted. However, the prospect of completing this application and becoming a part of the staff team that I've always respected drove me on a daily basis. As a result, I've resorted to a pastime of staffing on Sage in my free time. I'm quite familiar with this game style and Sage, so I'm confident that I'd have no issue re-entering the staffing scene. Hopefully, this will be confirmed over time as a trial mod (if such a position is offered), which I am committed to getting no matter what. Even if this application is refused, I will continue to wait out the cooldown and reapply until I am deemed fit to join the team with indisputable loyalty and patience. I will not apply on any other server, even if I am refused since I do not believe I am qualified for that position on any other server but Sage. I would love to be on the staff team and hopefully, I will be looked at as a trustable member of this team as I do not hold any current history of bans on my account.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I am given a position on Sage, I will gladly watch over players with consecutive responses to /helpops since I have a considerable amount of time that I would be more than happy to provide. I understand how players respond to a variety of conditions that I have at least encountered a couple of times, putting me in the position of having the same mindset as that player, giving me a complete grasp of their point of view. I will happily assist any player, despite the fact that we have a nasty history, which I must mention.I bear no grudges towards anyone, and I am confident that no players have such animosity toward me since I am a very consistent and transparent person who never uses such toxic vocabulary. I already know the ropes and regulations of Sage, this I believe I could make a significant contribution to assisting players since I already know the rules, which prevents them from twisting the laws in their favor (which I will, either way, consult with other staff members receiving multiple opinions before making a final decision if I cannot make a decision myself.) I'd like to claim that I'm quite well-known in the sage community as well as other communities, which should give players peace of mind that I'm someone they can trust and be honest with.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8.5, I rarely see myself lying in any situation especially when it comes to staffing on a server as I understand the line of profession and diligence required to keep the position. I’m a straightforward person who does not see the reason to resort to lying and as a result, would give myself such a high rate.

Loyalty

I am a very loyal person, especially to Sage, as it's my home server and the server where I grew up to be the player I am now. I've met multiple fantastic members of the staff team who have even stayed with the server to this day, which is amazing to see since I know there are many people I can trust on the staff team, and I hope they see me as trustworthy as well. I have never done anything that has earned me a blacklist or a permanent ban on Sage, and I have always followed the rules and been on my best behavior. As a result, my devotion to Sage is obvious, as it is my home and community, as well as my family.

Dedication

I now have a lot of free time as I've finished my exams and have very few interests to occupy all of my spare time. I am confident that staffing on Sage will benefit both me and the server since I will be able to devote all of my spare time to supporting players and enforcing rules, ensuring that no one steps out of line and spoils the fun of others. Without a doubt, I will be able to provide the server with more than 8 hours of my time every single day. If I am to be recruited on Sage, I will be able to demonstrate this.
Quality :
I believe I excel at my job more than any other staff, I will list multiple reasons why,
I am not down talking anyone as I believe there are multiple other people who qualify for the part, But no one who applied is more dedicated than I am, I work day and night providing help and assistance to players and do my job to the fullest, I stay in an orderly manner and take control of situations wisely as I have a lot more patience than other applicants.
I have received multiple opportunities for other servers with decent-sized player bases which I have turned down for various reasons such as lack of professionalism, a slow-paced work environment, and a non-dedicated Owner.

Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.) Yes I can

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

N/A

What is your telegram @?:

@G2B11​

Last edited: