Denied Crxyola Staff Application

Crxyola

IGN - Wizzled
Age - 15
Region - EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?
DrenixPvP: Owner
Inertia.gg: T-Mod
DemonMC: Manager/Trial-Mod
ZertixMC: Mod
Vytex: Owner
Python Network: Owner
Hoop.lv: Admin
Helypvp: Admin
Warpvp: Owner
FlameMC: Sr.Admin
AstroMC: Admin
Why would you like to become a staff member?
I want to become a staff member to help out the community of SagePvP and to help other staff members. I have alot of past HCF staff experience and I would test my luck on bigger servers. This is my first time trying to apply on a 1k+ HCF server and I hope luck is in my side.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
I would help every player in need and try and be active alot, If needed I would do my best to give the player the best experience and also the best help possible. I also want to expand my current staffing experience!
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8/ Because I don"t like to lie alot and like to be honest because lying will lead to bad income on the server!
Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Sadly, No
What is your telegram @?
It is @Afillix
Additional Information?
I know there is probably hundreds of people also applying for this staffing position and i know i don't have a good chance. But it is all luck based. Thanks for reading!​

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN - Wizzled
Age - 15
Region - EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?
DrenixPvP: Owner
Inertia.gg: T-Mod
DemonMC: Manager/Trial-Mod
ZertixMC: Mod
Vytex: Owner
Python Network: Owner
Hoop.lv: Admin
Helypvp: Admin
Warpvp: Owner
FlameMC: Sr.Admin
AstroMC: Admin
Why would you like to become a staff member?
I want to become a staff member to help out the community of SagePvP and to help other staff members. I have alot of past HCF staff experience and I would test my luck on bigger servers. This is my first time trying to apply on a 1k+ HCF server and I hope luck is in my side.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?
I would help every player in need and try and be active alot, If needed I would do my best to give the player the best experience and also the best help possible. I also want to expand my current staffing experience!
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
8/ Because I don"t like to lie alot and like to be honest because lying will lead to bad income on the server!
Can any current staff members vouch for you?
Sadly, No
What is your telegram @?
It is @Afillix
Additional Information?
I know there is probably hundreds of people also applying for this staffing position and i know i don't have a good chance. But it is all luck based. Thanks for reading!​