Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchHowey

IGN (In-Game Name):
CrunchHowey

Timezone:

Pacific Standard time

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

I have previous staff experience with multiple servers. While staffing on BlueHCF I proved my worth to the staff team going from a position of Trial-mod to Admin rank before parting ways. As well I have been apart of the new CavePvP staff team with SimplyTrash, this lasted for roughly one month where I apart of the moderator team. Most recently being with SaylexPvP as a mod, this is an unreleased server so experience is not the same as a fully running server.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member because I miss everything about how it feels to be a staff member, I want the opportunity to help someone enjoy the game more and I believe that I can help do that with SagePvP. I enjoy SagePvP more than other servers because of the community and story behind SagePvP I enjoy helping develop opportunities and will always put all of my effort into finding new and creative ways to create a better environment for people playing on servers. I want to help SagePvP grow into the safest HCF server, the most reliable Practice server, and to bring success to any future adventures in SagePvP. I want to see SagePvP on top of all other servers and I will put all my effort into helping ensure that the server will continue to prosper and grow.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
When I am excepted to be apart of the SagePvP staff team I will start with getting myself associated with all staff members, from there I will always be in support rooms, screen sharing, helping on forums, and fixing any problems someone in the community might have. I will treat every person in the community with upmost respect and equality. I can handle difficult situations and large groups of people well, I will make sure that any issue in between layers is solved, every interaction between world and player runs smoothly. Overall I will put all my effort into helping create a friendly yet competitive community and a reliable server for anyone who is currently playing and have yet to play SagePvP.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
There are currently no staff members who could vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
I know what it means to commit to be apart of a staff team. Everyone has to work together and be cooperative in order for everything to run as smoothly as possible. I come with an open mind, a drive to help improve the server, and dedicating all my effort to helping develop anything to do with Sage and its future. I am looking forward to also start streaming/recording videos, I will incorporate any future videos with SagePvP to my channel and hope to bring success to both Sage and I. I believe that I should be chosen over another applicant because I have real life experience with start-up companies and helping nurture a small project into something great and beautiful, this is what I see in SagePvP and I want to be apart of the rise to the top and help every step of the way. I really would appreciate the opportunity to help the server grow and the opportunity to meet new people and learn more about how to operate a mine craft Server.

P.S.
I am also interested to learn more about screen sharing and how to search files.

UrAmazing

Lack of detail.

Oh no, you just got denied for lacking detail. That's not
something you want to happen, do you? You need to
have enough detail as they need to know who you are.
You do not know them, they do not know you. You got to
show them who you are, what you did, why you want to be staff
why that and that.

Lack of proof.

Proof is important, as they do not know who you are. They will
not be able to trust you enough if you say you are not lying.
You will need to provide proof to get trusted enough to get accepted.

Horizon

Lack of important detail.

You have quite a bit of unimportant detail that could be removed and replaced with stuff that is more critical. The purpose of an application is for the Manager to try to get a gage of who you are as a person, and who you are as a staff member, and see if that matches up with what they want on Sage. You talk a lot about how you want to see Sage succeed, and you want them to be the best. However, you almost NEVER talk about yourself. This application is about YOU, not SAGE.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.