Denied Critiql Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critiql

IGN (In-Game Name): Critiql
Timezone: US
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

DynamicUHC

I was Manager on this server and I hosted a UHC every hour. I resigned after a month due to family problems.

MythogicalMC

I Co-owned this server with my friend at the time. It was soup PVP and HCF server. We had to shut down the server because of no donations. We had a lot of players at the moment but we still did not receive any donations.

DaedricMC

I was staff here and I learned a lot about screen sharing by amachang. I also meet a lot of nice people there.

CavePVP

I was about to become staff on CavePVP (firesteel4) accepted me, but I changed my mind and resigned on my first day of staffing.

DivineFactions

Resigned! This is where i started to learn about Screen sharing a lot.

Arcane HCF

Resigned due to family problems. This was the first HCF server I staffed on. I staffed a long time ago in around 2017. I completely forgot about it since it was such long time ago and I made it to Mod before choosing to resign. I learned a lot about the basics of HCF staffing.

Note: Sadly I do not have proof of staff experience since at the time no servers wanted to see proof of staff. Sorry!

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff because I have played this server a lot in the past and really enjoyed it. I have always wanted to be staff but just not found the right time to apply and have enough time to be on the server. I feel like the server needs more staff with good experiences that can be on to moderate and help players. I love the staff team and the community around the server. I want to help make sure that everyone that plays the server enjoys it as another staff has done to make sure I enjoyed playing. I am very active every day and have a lot of time to commit to the server, especially with it being summer and being on quarantine. Personally, I enjoy playing the server and Minecraft in general. Other than that, I do like the community, even though it is a bit toxic. I have been playing Sage for around a year.. With that, I want to say I'm pretty active. I used to play for the ftop and EOTW prizes but now I play because I genuinely enjoy playing Sage. I am also willing to put a lot of my time into staffing on the Sage Network. I at the moment have no rank and have not purchased anything. I also want to prove to everyone that I will be a good staff member, and not be biased towards friends or people I like. I'm also friendly with other staff members, people that have ss'ed me before and never found anything always say: 'I knew you wouldn't have any hacked clients but I just wanted to know it for sure.' Like I've said in the 'past experiences' topic I do know quite a lot of commands. I do know all the basic commands that most HCF server use. I know how sage works and I know every bit about it. I learned so much on different HCF servers and I know what command does what. Everyone HCF server has a staff guide and I will be sure to study every bit of it. I know I will be a very good staff member on SagePVP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I have many traits that are helpful to the players in HCF situations. I have listed a few traits i do have here:

UnBiased:

I'm not a biased person myself, even though I do have quite some friends on the server, I would never give them an advantage in any way. I would never move them quicker when they are waiting for support but I will just help the person who had been waiting for the longest.

Respect:

Being respectful towards a player is highly recommended on many servers. Even if a player is being extremely toxic towards me, I still have to handle the situation with respect no matter what it takes.

Patience:

Being patient for a player to reply or anything is very important. It will make the community respect you and that's obviously what you want. I am also a very patient person myself in my opinion.

Responsibility:

Being responsible for the actions I take or things I say is important to me. I am most of the time responsible for what I say or what I do. I sometimes joke around with staff when I'm in teamspeak with them. But, when a player comes in ts that needs support I will be happy to help him!

Experience:

In my opinion, I have a decent amount of experience. I how and what command does what.

Active:

I think being active is very important when you want to become staff on a server like FaithfulMC. I am very active and I can tell you my schedule if you would like.

Fairness:

I'm fair with everyone, If my friend comes in ts and he is wrong, I will not refund him just because he is my friend.

Maturity:

Maturity is another key about staffing, every staff member should act professional/mature of all times. I also know I'm mature for my age and I know what to do as a staff member.

Recording:

I can record evidence so I don't get called out as an abusive or a biased staff member. This is a really good thing about staffing and every staff member should be able to record.

Communication:

My communication skills are good as I am very calm and respectful towards players in Teamspeak or in game. I can communicate through people therefore, I have a microphone which makes things even better!

ScreenSharing:

Screensharing is probably a good thing about a staff member aswell. I can be considered "SS Verified" and I know the basics and some in depth things about how to screenshare.

TeamWork:

I am extremely good with working with other staff members. I can get along with others as fast as I can.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Cleve.

Additional Information?: I am from Florida and i hope to get to know all of you! I am very good at handling sticky situations as stated above and can handle situations under a lot of pressure. I do not break under pressure and can handle it with ease.Thank you!

Last edited:

Hayh

💻✅
Negative,

- Your application has lack of detail.
- No proof of any of your previous experiences.
- Never heard of most of the servers.

Critiql

Negative,

- Your application has lack of detail.
- No proof of any of your previous experiences.
- Never heard of most of the servers.
Thank you for the feedback! What section am I lacking detail in? I understand I have no proof and regret not getting proof while I was staff on those servers.

Critiql

- Can you show any proof of experience?
- Format
- Not especially easy to read
- Lack of information in the 'If accepted, how would you improve players' experience'
Thank you for the feedback! I understand what is wrong with my proof but at this point, I can not get proof anymore. How can I fix the formating?

Critiql

- Can you show any proof of experience?
- Format
- Not especially easy to read
- Lack of information in the 'If accepted, how would you improve players' experience'
I have just fixed all the formatting problems including bad spaces etc... and also hopefully made it easier to read, if not let me know.

Hunslet

Established member
I have just fixed all the formatting problems including bad spaces etc... and also hopefully made it easier to read, if not let me know.
I have changed my reaction to a +0.5, you can read what can increase it in my edited message!

memebok

Known member
Thank you for the feedback! I have stated before that i cannot possibly get the proof. Sorry!
I'm sorry, but in that case. I will not change my vote. You can easily lie about being staff on those servers without any proof.

Critiql

improve the color scheme
add detail
provide proof of ur experiences
only bold the standard format, makes it easier to read
Got it! A lot of people have said i have sufficient detail, where should i add detail?

Critiql

I'm sorry, but in that case. I will not change my vote. You can easily lie about being staff on those servers without any proof.
I know this, which is why i will not be arguing this matter. Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.