TO SEE THE APPLY USE DARK THEME PLEASE
IGN (In-Game Name):
criperlo
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU, Italy (GMT +1)
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Unfortunately I don't
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have known SagePvP through a friend who plays Kits and he advised me and other friends to play on the SagePvP network. Then we decided to play on SagePvP, and I can honestly say that the rules were simple to learn, my gameplay was amazing, and I loved the server since the first time I have joined, The staff team was very nice to me, whenever I had something that I could not understand they were there to help me out and asking if there is something else that I needed. I really appreciate the behavior of the staff team and how they make the game clearer than other servers. I would like to become a staff member because I want to improve my skills as a staff member on Sage. Since I am a European player, I could be more active when the NA/SA staff members are sleeping or they are at school. Since I consider SagePvP Network one of the best Practice and KitMap server, I would like to apply, and helping it would make me happy. I think that becoming a staff member on SagePvP Network is an opportunity to improve my knowledge about , I imagine that being a SagePvP staff member is a unique experience. I hope that this staff application could be considered as a good one since I would really help the players into the network. Thats why I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Loyalty
I am a very loyal person. I don't lie to people who ask me questions. I always respect everyone. I always keep secrets and do not leak private things of the staff team or of a specific staff member.

Chat
I can safely moderate the chat. I know when a player is toxic, when someone floods, and when a player breaks the chat rules.

Mature
Even If I am young, I know when it is time to joke around with other staff members or when I have to behave and be serious in any kind of situation.

Responsibility
My role as a staff member is not a joke and I will take it seriously. I will abide by all rules and guidelines of being a staff member and I will not let players stray from my judgment/initiative. I will work hard and efficiently to get the job done. I know I can do it.

Activity
I can be very active during my staff period, I am very constant not like some staff members who are only active for a week and then become inactive.

Fairy
During my staff period, I will be fair with every player on the server, I'm also a chill guy and I'm not toxic.

Patience
I would never be toxic or rude to a player in TeamSpeak or in-game, good staff members should own this skill.

Record
If it's needed I would always record someone who is abusing, cheating, or breaking rules in general.

SS
I'm very good at screen share, and I can detect a lot of cheats. I have a lot of methods and I can release them to SagePvP staff team.

Teamwork
I have always liked working in a team, and I can be friendly to everyone and make sure that no one has something against me. I am very mature and know-how to communicate with others.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself on a 9, I can consider myself honest, whenever I have to give an opinion about any argument then I would be the one who is saying whatever is passing in his mind, and be honest with myself and to others.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
Unluckily No
Additional Information?:
No

Status
Not open for further replies.