━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Mod+ KarratRIP(Not Officially Released)
Mod CentileMC
Mod GovHCF
Srry i dont have much
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I couldn't imagine anything better than to join SagePvP , as a staff part to assist the player with basing , alleviate rule breaks , and to get Hackers/cheaters, anything that damages the server and more , i'll very much want to live it up on sage , as i've been playing starting around 2021(Not Much, but it would be a great time) and experienced in staffing well, perceived how the staff were some were destructive out of act , and some were awesome , And I've Gained A'lot From Being Here on the HCF Player Base. I'd very much want to help the server by being a wise staff , Staffing On Sage Can Be A few Generally excellent Choices , Can Help You Make Companions/friends , Glean some useful knowledge of Involvement by Staffing On Sage. I know that I am prepared for the upcoming staff position. I Will Place My Staff Position Into Sage since I feel i would enjoy it. Helping the local area carries me inspiration to attempt my most potential. As quite a while player of SagePvP, I have run into my some very Obvious Cheaters/Doxxers. As being a staff. I can ensure that I will be efficient to diminish players from disagreeable associations with Hackers/Doxxers. In conclusion I want to join the staff position of SagePvP is that i have many different friends in the role on the server and we can make better relationships with not just them with others including the normal player base with support rooms and such.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Whenever acknowledged, I would help the player's insight by my simply activities, liveliness, and by having an incredible mentality. I would be fair to the two players when a negative association happens, and ensure that the two players are fulfilled. Indeed, even in exceptionally complex circumstances that players think of themselves as in, I will utilize know, and presence of mind to determine the issue. In the event that I really didn't have the foggiest idea what to do, I wouldn't see any problems myself to asking a staff part for their viewpoint on the matter. Additionally, I can ensure that I will be dynamic on all stages consistently. It gives me joy to help the local area of SagePvP. I would achieve that objective by giving assistance to people that need it and proposing new and innovative thoughts that Sage could embrace. Being hopeful is key while being a staff part. You are regularly placed into circumstances where it is difficult to Keep your Anger under control, but its probably my most Helping characteristic. Regardless of the circumstance, I will not be forceful, or discourteous to any player or staff. I would help the player base in TeamSpeak, and react to help every day. I would pay attention to the area, and try my hardest to accommodate them. This really intends that assuming a thing sage presents is enormously unliked and any bugs that are accounted for , I will impart my insight to designers and head staff individuals in desires to satisfy the player base.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate a 8 knowing for my whole life I have been very wholesome and able to share the truth. Especially with the time as I have been staff on any other server i have always had staff members on my side to always help me through tough times or even just act normally in general, but you dont always have someone to hold your hand down the road so I felt I have much experience with all occasions whether its being in real life or in minecraft.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
EngineerStudent(Friend from staffing on server)

Additional Information?:

I feel that out of all my strengths being able to deescalate a problem or just normal talking is my core spots. I feel that I have been staffing for a while to have a certain experience to go into a bigger server than just semi small servers, but still having a good experience.

Discord - CoronaVFX#0946
Thank you for allowing me to have the opportunity to apply to this amazing server whether or not I get accepted I will not let myself down no matter what.

Caleb

Veteran Member
Oh I didnt realize i had to have proof. I have all proof except CentileMC so just ignore i ever said that ig GovHCF(
) and the pdf attached is KarratRIP(Also Not released yet so not full experience)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-12 150417 - Copy.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-12 150417 - Copy.png
    368.3 KB · Views: 89

LxgitAlez

- Lack of Details
- Lack of Experience
- Bad Reputation
- Playing on Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- Uninteresting to read

Last edited:

SoNotMC

- Lack of detail
- Terrible grammar
- Irrelevant experience
- Staff on Bedrock servers, not Java

Caleb

Veteran Member
- Lack of Details
- Lack of Experience
- Bad Reputation
- Playing on Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- Uninteresting to read
wdym bad reputation / playing on bedrock isn't a bad thing its just an extra platform that you have experience with?

Caleb

Veteran Member
- Lack of detail
- Terrible grammar
- Irrelevant experience
- Staff on Bedrock servers, not Java
just because im staff on bedrock doesnt mean anything bad it just means that I have extra experience on a extra familiar platform

Status
Not open for further replies.