Denied Counterings Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterings

IGN (In-Game Name): Counterings

Region (EU/NA/Other): My region is NA and EST is the time zone.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have had staffing experience on a server called FyreMC its a smaller hcf server. I was Mod+ on there and i know the basics of staffing and wanting to learn more, get better and come to a bigger server for more experience.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I personally find interacting with new people everyday is fun and rewarding. I would like to help the community grow as much as possible and give everyone a great time playing SagePvP as much as I have since the beginning of the server. I've always saw that being staff and giving back to the community is something that I find myself enjoying and also interacting with the other staff members as well as the whole community is entertaining thing. As a SagePvP player myself, i find the server a good place to have fun and connect with people and grow as a community. Being a staff member isn't all about banning and muting, its about connecting with that person and gaining that trust between a staff member and the factions so that they know if they need help you'll treat them fairly and professionally. I've personally experienced long wait times in TeamSpeak and not getting the full help needed from my concern and I would like to help fix that to satisfy the players needs.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the overall players experience by less of a wait time in the teamspeak and showing the players that their concern is our priority which is giving them the connection between staff and HCF players. On top of the wait times in teamspeak, it does get frustrating of not getting help within a certain period of time and having to wait to get your concern taken care of. As an example, dying to a cheater and the staffing community not catching it in time and you dying, you wouldn't want to wait 20 minutes to get your inventory rolled back. I enjoy knowing I was the one who fixed their issue as far as resolving their problem, correcting errors that were made, etc. I always try my best to keep the SagePvP community a fun and good experience place which would help build player count, game experience and last but not least trust. A lot of servers and staff to player ratio isnt connecting with the players which causes toxicity in the game. Knowing and learning the rules and knowing what to do such as how long of a ban or mute for certain things or finding whether or not the players concern is either true or false is a big apart of it all.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would give my honest a 9/10, for the simple reason of not every person is perfect and does not make mistakes. We all take the mistake that we made and learn from it to make sure not to make that mistake a second or even a third time. I dont like putting up with liars which it does not help someone's case. I have lived and learned and always remember the saying of Honesty is the best policy, which basically means you wont get in as much trouble if you tell the truth instead of trying to lie and get the way you want. MY biggest thing is also dedication, if your not happy while satisfying the players then staffing is not for that person. I wouldnt be applying if I didnt know i wouldnt like it or would not do the things it takes and requires to be apart of the staff team.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No staff can vouch for me

Additional Information?:
I do work a full time job, 6 days a week. My work schedule is Monday-Friday 8-6 and Saturdays 8-5. I get 1 day off during the week and majority of the time it is Wednesdays off and i do not work Sunday. I am always on as soon as i get home and play for about 4-5 hours before i do go to sleep.
Monday 6:30pm-12am
Tuesday 6:30pm-12am
Wednesdays 6:30pm-12am or 10am- whenever depending if i have that day off or not.
Thursday 6:30pm-12am
Friday 6:30pm-12am
Saturday 5:30-12am
Sunday 10am - whenever

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): Counterings

Region (EU/NA/Other): My region is NA and EST is the time zone.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have had staffing experience on a server called FyreMC its a smaller hcf server. I was Mod+ on there and i know the basics of staffing and wanting to learn more, get better and come to a bigger server for more experience.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to become a staff member because I personally find interacting with new people everyday is fun and rewarding. I would like to help the community grow as much as possible and give everyone a great time playing SagePvP as much as I have since the beginning of the server. I've always saw that being staff and giving back to the community is something that I find myself enjoying and also interacting with the other staff members as well as the whole community is entertaining thing. As a SagePvP player myself, i find the server a good place to have fun and connect with people and grow as a community. Being a staff member isn't all about banning and muting, its about connecting with that person and gaining that trust between a staff member and the factions so that they know if they need help you'll treat them fairly and professionally. I've personally experienced long wait times in TeamSpeak and not getting the full help needed from my concern and I would like to help fix that to satisfy the players needs.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve the overall players experience by less of a wait time in the teamspeak and showing the players that their concern is our priority which is giving them the connection between staff and HCF players. On top of the wait times in teamspeak, it does get frustrating of not getting help within a certain period of time and having to wait to get your concern taken care of. As an example, dying to a cheater and the staffing community not catching it in time and you dying, you wouldn't want to wait 20 minutes to get your inventory rolled back. I enjoy knowing I was the one who fixed their issue as far as resolving their problem, correcting errors that were made, etc. I always try my best to keep the SagePvP community a fun and good experience place which would help build player count, game experience and last but not least trust. A lot of servers and staff to player ratio isnt connecting with the players which causes toxicity in the game. Knowing and learning the rules and knowing what to do such as how long of a ban or mute for certain things or finding whether or not the players concern is either true or false is a big apart of it all.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would give my honest a 9/10, for the simple reason of not every person is perfect and does not make mistakes. We all take the mistake that we made and learn from it to make sure not to make that mistake a second or even a third time. I dont like putting up with liars which it does not help someone's case. I have lived and learned and always remember the saying of Honesty is the best policy, which basically means you wont get in as much trouble if you tell the truth instead of trying to lie and get the way you want. MY biggest thing is also dedication, if your not happy while satisfying the players then staffing is not for that person. I wouldnt be applying if I didnt know i wouldnt like it or would not do the things it takes and requires to be apart of the staff team.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
No staff can vouch for me

Additional Information?:
I do work a full time job, 6 days a week. My work schedule is Monday-Friday 8-6 and Saturdays 8-5. I get 1 day off during the week and majority of the time it is Wednesdays off and i do not work Sunday. I am always on as soon as i get home and play for about 4-5 hours before i do go to sleep.
Monday 6:30pm-12am
Tuesday 6:30pm-12am
Wednesdays 6:30pm-12am or 10am- whenever depending if i have that day off or not.
Thursday 6:30pm-12am
Friday 6:30pm-12am
Saturday 5:30-12am
Sunday 10am - whenever
-1 little detail and not much experience

ajoep

Known member
+0.5

- Nice application and looks great.
- Try to get proof of the server u were staff on
- And try to get more staff experiences

Status