Status
Not open for further replies.

vount

IGN (In-Game Name):
Copper

Timezone:
EST

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
(Unfortunately, I don't have any proof to show as of the result of a completely new hard-drive. I will go off vouches for people who can vouch me being staff on listed servers.)

ArkHQ
ArkHQ was an intermediately big HCF server. ArkHQ taught me valuable skills about being mature and professional and how to properly staff and do support rooms. Overall I learned a lot from ArkHQ to help me with my future endeavors.

Astro
Astro was a practice server meaning my ability to find ghost clients and spectating people who are suspected to be closet cheating is much better. I overall learned cheater patterns and what to look for in screenshares. Apart from that Astro's management gave me a variety of staffing tips and helped me become a more mature and kind person.

HCSwift
HCSwift was an HCF based gamemode that benefited myself very well. I learned a great amount of maturity and professionalism. I learned how to properly deal with situations when they rise up. As a Senior-Moderator I was dedicated to helping the lower-ranked staff members with their problems and how to mentor and teach them. I learned a great deal of traits here and really has benefited me as a person and staff member.

Forcide
I was staff on Forcide for around 2 weeks during the ending of the server. Forcide is one of the biggest servers I've been staff on peaking at 100+ players. Forcide taught me many valuable skills that can shine onto being staff anywhere else. Forcide showed me what it takes to be a staff member and prepared me for my future endeavors. Unfortunately the server shutdown whilst I was staff and that was the end.

(Countless other servers I've forgot about over the time)

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I want to be staff on Sage because, I have been dedicated to this server for the past few weeks. I play daily and I'm engaged in the community. I want to help out Sage by providing my staffing capabilities. I quite enjoy being a staff member and will help me better provide and be even more engaged in the community. I want to help more than a donation by proving my abilities as staff. I want to make sure everyone is having a good time on the network by eliminating and punishing rule breakers that may make the server not as enjoyable. I also want to help out the players in the community by applying my kindness and understanding. I have been around Sage since the early parts and want to be on the journey as it continually grows and hits new records. I feel I will be a good asset to helping players enjoy the server to the full. I am flexible in my staffing, I have worked with big networks before and will be able to moderate to my best ability. Sometimes I notice cheaters on the server that staff can't always get to because of the great amount of players on peak times I am very active and I will dedicate my time to punishing cheaters and rule-breakers. I find the server very enjoyable and want to dedicate time into helping players on the server enjoy the server more by punishing the things that make it unfun like cheaters and rule-breakers. Out of most of the servers I've played I would definitely rate Sage up there high and I want to keep that standing with other players by my staffing capabilities. I feel my ability to properly and efficiently moderate the server will lead to the players have a better experience on the server overall and less strain on the staff team. As a staff member I will be able to better apply my strengths to the server and help it grow and improve. I see that Sage is improving everyday and has so far lasted for a long time and I want to join the staff team to help the server stay clean of rule-breakers and cheaters. Overall I want to become staff to help the community out and better help all the players who play Sage to have it be a better experience for them and hopefully encourage them to play the server and enjoy it. Alongside with staff having less work to do with my ability to moderate the server and other Sage platforms.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would generally improve the experience of all players by doing an abundance of things. I am active therefore I will be on when some staff are not making me able to punish rule-breakers and clear support rooms. I want to do my best to make the players not have to wait for staff assistance meaning I will always be active in TS and ingame therefore reducing the amount of time to get staff assistance. I believe my professionalism and problem solving skills will benefit all the players requesting assistance by making an unbiased answer from the best of my abilities.

Problem Solving
I would say one of my best traits is problem solving. I am always able to find a solution to problems that benefits the community and server overall. I can apply my variety of solutions to help both parties. I think my problem solving abilities could really benefit the players and community. By using my problem solving skills I will make there experience more enjoyable by coming up with the best solution.

Mature
I'm extremely mature for my age. I know how to act whilst moderating as a staff member. I have been staff on multiple servers that enforced strict matureness and responsibility upon their staff members. I believe as a mature staff member it will better help me make unbiased decisions and improve players experience by getting straight to the point and more efficiently helping their needs.

Responsibility
I believe being staff takes a great deal of responsibility to properly perform your job. I have a great deal of responsibility if I get a certain duty or task I will go to great lengths to make sure my task gets completed correctly and properly. I will never take the easy and lazy route to finishing tasks I will always do it properly and in a timely manner. I will always stay on top of my responsibilities and finish whats needed of me.

Leadership
I take leadership and pride into everything I do. I want everything I complete to be done with leadership in mind. I will always go the extra mile to make sure everyone is doing okay and if they aren't and have an issue I will do my best to help them fulfill and fix their issue. I will be here to help make sure that people and other staff members can hopefully learn from their and my mistakes so we can overall help each other out. I will make sure I am taking leadership and helping guide others into success and finishing their goals with my resources.

Experience
I have been in HCF for years and experience for a staff member is very important. Without experience a staff member can't properly deal with situations and tasks. I have been staff at numerous HCF based gamemode servers. If there is a difficult situation with my problem solving and experience I will likely be able to find a probable solutions that benefits and is good for both parties and overall helps me be a better staff member which helps players experience with the staff team and receiving help from them.

Dedication
If my application is accepted or denied I will always be sticking with Sage and supporting it as I can. As a staff member you should be dedicated to the server you are staffing on. Although new to the forums I have been on and off Sage since the early part and recently have been a lot more active. My dedication will also bring to the players by reducing support waiting times through my activity and problem solving capabilities.

Activity
An important part of being a staff member is activity. I am an active and dedicated staff member which helps the players enjoy less negative things like rule-breakers and bugs because I will be there to assist them with their complaints and issues. As an active staff member players will have to wait a lot less in support rooms and for staff assistance overall.

Time Management
I have excellent time management meaning I will always be done with my requested tasks with time to spare. An important trait of a good staff member is good time management skills. With better time management skills I will be able to help more people and better the players experience. Time management also apply's to my dedication and activity on the server overall.

Unbiased
I am not biased towards any on Sage nor do I have any issues with anyone on Sage. I will always make an unbiased fair answer. This will help all the players that need a solution to their problems within Sage because the answer I provide them will be unbiased and fair.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
N/A
Additional Information?:
N/A

R0CE

Established member

Easy to read
Okay experience
Lacking minor detail

With passion,
R0CE

Serae

Established member
-1 friends & plays with one of the most toxic factions and you legit was just owning HCRuins server staff hopper :/ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hayh

💻✅

Decent application.
A lot of people are saying that you lie about your age and that you're toxic.
Fix your grammatical errors and interpunction.

fruuit

Add more detail in the sections: "Why would you like to become a staff member?"
No proof for staff experience.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.