Renders could use work.

Kinda young.

Last edited:

DeadEdit

Not active enough.

Views are low for sub count.

Renders could use work.

Kinda young.
Your just -1 me because i -1 u and "Views are low for sub count." it doesnt matter and neither is "Renders could use work" and "Kinda young." but thanks for the feedback!

Lyfin

Your just -1 me because i -1 u and "Views are low for sub count." it doesnt matter and neither is "Renders could use work" and "Kinda young." but thanks for the feedback!
naahhhh I didn't man I saw this post and check your channel and during your stream you're rude to viewers you say their wrong when they aren't and the views compared to sub count does matter lol. We're averaging the same views per video. You literally have 300 more subs than me.

DeadEdit

naahhhh I didn't man I saw this post and check your channel and during your stream you're rude to viewers you say their wrong when they aren't and the views compared to sub count does matter lol.
nahhh bro i aint rude to my viewers just getting mad but i aint tryin to start a fight so we chill or no?

Lyfin

nahhh bro i aint rude to my viewers just getting mad but i aint tryin to start a fight so we chill or no?
literally had to skip around for two seconds and found a part of you being toxic to a viewer when you were wrong and the viewer was right.

DeadEdit

there's a lot instances notable 40 mins in you kept on for 5 mins practically being rude to someone who was just telling you the stream was buffering.
i legit just said its not and kept saying it and its not rude

RETROUSSE

Established member
Denied:
Hello @coolnames, your media application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons:

- Not averaging over 150 views on recent videos
- Outdated video on the server

I suggest you start uploading more consistently on our network. You will be eligible to re-apply once you've met our requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.