Country
:

United Kingdom
Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

All three.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

GalasticMC (Resigned a couple months ago)
First of all, I really enjoyed being staff on this server and managed to get promoted several times to get my way to Manger. I resigned due to lack of players and toxicity within the server. I managed to get multiple bans and mutes while being staff. I made so many new friends, taught new staff members how to do a good job and got taught by previous/current staff members how to improve.
(And more servers in the past)

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I feel like I am capable of handling whatever comes towards me and know what is right and what is wrong. I have experience and enjoy being staff and would like to take my skills to your server. I play on here often as I feel this server is good for players and PvP. I am fast at typing but get nervous when talking to new people. I feel that I will be able to help and assist new and old players when asking. I love interacting with HCF communities and feel I can make a difference in how players play. I enjoy staffing on bigger servers, I believe Sage is a great server gaining new players daily and I think I can help the community by banning cheaters, helping out in support rooms and answering questions that come my way. I would not bring any negativity to the community only constructive advice as I feel like I can make a difference in the HCF community by making the server a better place for people.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I think have a lot of Staff experience and I think I would be helpful on Sage. I feel I will gather the players opinions including staff on improvements within the server. I am a mature age as I feel like being mature when being staff is very, very important as it will show how professional you are as a staff member. I like to take things seriously but can have a joke when needed as I feel if you are too serious, it will cause toxicity and hate towards the staff member/player. I can record for proof but the quality is not that good as my PC is not too good at handling things like that. The quality is good enough for view though. (Getting new PC soon). I can dedicate a lot of my time towards your server but not as often as I would like to because of school.
I can be very active during weekends though.
Respecting other players and other staff members plays a big part in staff roles as respect shows people they can look up to you as a role model and shows how not to act.
Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Not that I know of.
Additional Information
HCF Is my main game when it comes to Minecraft. I have seen way too many incidents where hackers have not been banned and punishments have been made for the wrong reasons. I feel I can prevent this. I enjoy playing sports when ever I can. (Please leave any positive/constructive feedback on my application)

Elize

Established member
Can vouch for her staffing at GalasticMC as I was also there but Cookie you lack a lot of detail I'll stay Neutral good luck.

Yikas

Established member
Denied:
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.