Denied Confunction [NA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confunction

Confunction's Staff Application
IGN: Confunction

Timezone:
My timezone is CDT. It is 1 hour behind EST.

I am from the United States of America.

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I recently bought the Blue Yeti Blackout microphone.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes, I have Discord. My tag for Discord is Confunction#7842. My tag for Telegram is Confunction, and I have Teamspeak.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes. (Side Note, these are in chronological order, from the earliest to the latest)

DestoPvP
I was a Platform-Admin on this server. My job was to handle staff applications and I was the head of SS. This is where I learned how to communicate professionally with other staff members and members of the community.

PvPing.org
I was a
Moderator on this server. As my second staff experience, I had to learn how to really work with community, as this server was of a decent size, and had many issues.
HCBattles
I was a Moderator+ on this HCF server. This was my third staff experience, which helped me learn how to really SS and find hacked clients and auto clickers. In this experience I also dealt with the more toxic side of HCF, and had to deal with many community issues.
Kitmap.US

I was Sr.Mod on this much larger server. I had to deal with the larger issues in the server, as mentoring for trial mods, and handling power faction situations. I also had to do many role backs in this position.
Sorix
I was Trial-Mod on a server known as Sorix. I did not do much with this server, as it was very corrupt, and regretted joining after around 3-4 weeks.
Aodus
I was Trial-Mod on this server. Aodus was the server made by the owners of HCRealms, 325k. I just dealt with small issues as a trial mod on Aodus, and quickly got bored at the lack of help from other staff members.
Sior
I was Platform-Admin on this much smaller server that me and my friends started. I had to deal with hackers, and thats about it as this was just a small practice server.
CobraPvP
I was Senior-Admin on this UHCF server. I had to help newer staff, do community events, and help staff with SS'ing and working with big factions.
LuxorMC
I was Trial-Mod on this large server. I had to help out new players with questions, and just work out small issues or disputes. I resigned due to issues with management and ownership.

Why do you want to become staff?:
There are multiple reasons I would like to be staff.
First off, I would like to be staff because it will help me grow my knowledge of staffing and working with communities.Another reason I would like to be staff due to the fact that I like the server and the way it is set up.
I also want to grow my experience, and being staff on a large and known server would increase my ability to notice different clients and cheats due to the large player base. As a fourth reason, I would like to become staff is because I want to help the server grow. I've noticed multiple times that staff have either been pre-occupied, or helping someone else and being the only staff on, which makes the community annoyed as they are not being helped, leading to a smaller player base. I would be on almost all day, which enables me to help many people a day, which would really make a difference. And as a fifth and final reason, I love to help. It is enjoyable for me to help other players, and create bonds with staff and members of the community.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I believe you should accept me as staff due to my many traits that set me apart.
First off, I am on almost all day, which enables me to help many people a day, which would really make a difference in the players happiness and player count because I've noticed lately in the discord, many people are angered with the lack of staff online. Secondly, I would be a good addition to the team because of my maturity. I am very mature situations that call for it, but I can be relaxed and chill when we are not dealing with immediate issues. As a third reason, I am pretty experienced, and have learned many things from staffing on almost 10 servers. I also do not need to be taught, as I know how to find clients while watching. I admit, I could touch up on my SS'ing skills, but I would only need a small bit of guidance, as I know the basics and am able to find most clients and auto clickers.
Another thing that sets me apart is the fact that I'm a good friend and community member. I usually like to make friends with as many staff members as possible, and have a good relationship with the overall community.
I am also set apart from others due to the fact that I am ALWAYS legitimate. I never lie, never scam, or cheat in any way.
As a final reason for my acceptance, I believe that as I work with the staff and community, I can be the most hard working staff member on the team. I always try my best and work very hard on anything I do, unlike most people who are too lazy to really make a commitment to a server.

Additional Information:
For additional info, I just wanted to let everyone know that I do play some sports, and at some times will not be available. But I will try my best to make it to EVERY staff meeting and will make time in my schedule.

Last edited:

BlockofIron

Personally watching you on Aodus you where highly inactive and did not put much effort into moderating the server. Also your application lacks detail and the colour scheme is terrible. Put time into a new application and re-apply is my personal opinion. Good luck sir.

Confunction

Personally watching you on Aodus you where highly inactive and did not put much effort into moderating the server. Also your application lacks detail and the colour scheme is terrible. Put time into a new application and re-apply is my personal opinion. Good luck sir.
Thanks for the reply, I was active on aodus, ask the other staff, but you were EU...

PockedHCF

Thanks for the feedback before, but I know he is sometimes on while I am, but not most of the time.

thanks, I was just wondering what’s wrong with the color scheme, and where there is little detail, again, thanks.
idk the colours arent good at look bad for an app

Status
Not open for further replies.