Status
Not open for further replies.

vndre

IGN (In-Game Name):
configuration
Timezone:

UTC +1:00
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

i start by saying if anyone wants proofs of my experience he can feel free to dm me on telegram @vandalismo or t.me/vandalismo to get the proofs.

faithfulmc | helper rank | 800+ players online
erastospvp | admin rank | 200+ players online
crysishq | mod+ rank | 300+ players online
pvpcastle | mod rank | 200+ players online
fireborn | mod rank | 200+ players online
chaosmc | staff and faction manager | 100 players online
quarantena | srmod | 300+ players online
kendomc | mod+ rank | 300+ players online
herospvp | mod rank | 100 players online

waraccademy | helper rank | 500+ players online
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

playing sagepvp since couple months, and i think i could bring a good quality screenshares, keep up moderating chat and server even when its past bedtime for other staffers, i'll be the most time of the day online moderating and helping people on teamspeak, discord and the forum. i will spectate cheaters and i will froze them and then ss them.
i think i can be a good staff member since i got good staff experience in servers with many people online and for my screenshare qualities.
i've got some qualities that i think a normal staff member needs to have like:
fidelty: if i choose a server to staff on, i will never do shit on that, like ban alls, griefing or abusing my staff commands to help someone.
activity: if i got accepted as staff member, i will be very dedicated to the server and i will be very active in-game and in teamspeak to bring high quality support to people who needs help.

maturity: even if i'm only 16 y/o i think i am very mature for my age, since i won't ever trashtalk to another staff member, i will never disrespect a player, when i became staff on a server i take it very seriously as experience.
experience: i have thousands of hour of staffing in minecraft servers, even on different gamemodes like hcf, kitmap, faction, practice.

respect: i will respect everyone who joins the server, the teamspeak, the forum, even if he not respects me. i will never flame to another player or staff member because as i said before i am very mature.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

i will improve the players experience with high quality support and screenshares, i will be very active and i know what it feels to get in a support room for hours and hours without get moved, so if i will get accepted this situation will never happen when i'm online. i'm even able to manage or resolve any situation that a player can get in, thanks to my experience in minecraft world.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

i'm going to rate myself 8 regarding to my honesty, if i commit a mistake, i will tell the truth before this problem will mess up with other players/staff members.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

i don't think that any staff members who is online right now can vouch me because the most of the servers where i get staff rank on right now are closed or destinated to an italian playerbase.
Additional Information?:

my name is andrea, i'm from italy, i speak fluent english and a little bit of french, one of my passion is gaming and motorcycles. one of my dreams is to get a ktm 300 with motard kit to go around my city and to go in the track.

Inship

Established member
the network is closed rn and it isn’t double staffing, you can talk to the owners, not going to reply to you anymore cause you toxic af and since minecraft is ur life ?
Ok but you’re toxic af lmaoooo

LittleRoss

You're staff on Quarantena, doesn't matter if the season's not up. It'd still be double staffing.
How would you ever get a staff position on Faithful if you never had an hcf experience before? Provide proof.
The whole application is lack of detail.
Instantly recognized you're Italian from "staffers" which is not an English word, former Helper at Faithful and can't even speak English.
Several grammar mistakes in the application which doesn't look professional anyways.
No effort.

Edit: I talked with him and he said he got demoted from Faithful but he doesn't remember by who LMAO but he got demoted cuz he quit the game (???). I contacted a Former Faithful Manager and he doesn't remember him or remember demoting a staff member for quitting the game. I asked for some extra proof but he could only give me some forwarded messages (may be fake), a screenshot of the scoreboard with the rank and a screen where he sends the links for the staff chats to a person which, in my opinion, are not enough proof considering he was never in another HCF network staff team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.