Comprise

IGN (In-Game Name):
Comprise
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Alpha.rip
Trial-Mod (Resigned)
FruskyGames JR-Helper Demoted because of a recent cheat history on the server. (What was before i joined the staffteam.
ColdNetwork Chat-Mod (Demoted, age requirement.)
SupremeGames Mod+ (Resigned server quitted)

For any proofs of those please let me know how i could add images to this or send me a direct message on discord or telegram which are listed below.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

My best qualities are my motivation, patience and how I am always open to learning new things. I also work extremely well with others and I know what's wrong from right. I've been playing practice servers and Minecraft servers in general for over 5-6 years, I've seen most cheats, players lying to Staff and other bannable offences - this will guide me to make smart judgements and decisions for the players and staff. I have been playing this server for a while now and love the way it's setup and a great community who are always friendly towards me and I feel like I can be myself around them. I would consider myself very mature and very professional when I have to be, in my real life and when I am in the virtual world. If I were not capable of doing so, then me being a staff member would be pointless. I believe I can really bring a change to the server with helping keep rid of cheaters and keep others happy. I definitely prefer this practice server over others i've played in the past. I would say when I deal with problems, I am very fair in how I undertake it. If I were to have to settle an argument between my friend and another player I would not be biased about it and make sure I get both sides of the story before coming to a conclusion of what I do next to resolve the issue at hand. I really just want to build a profession on the staff team and to hopefully engrave my name in the servers community and be a remembered staff member who put in the maximum amount of effort and was always fair to the players to keep the server clean and the best it can be.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Well firstly, i would keep in communication with the playerbase of SagePVP because that is the most important thing of an popular server like SagePVP. I also will be in the support rooms as many as i can because helping them with there questions and anything related to the server is the best thing when ur a staffmember. I also would spectating players alot on each gamemode on the network.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8.9/10 No one can tell he never lied, whenever it is to dont hurt someone or whatever it is, u better can lie to him and join his feelings. I always have been a straight staffmember on the servers where i have been staff member.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No current staffmembers can vouch for me yet.

Additional Information?:

If there are any questions about this apply feel free too ask your question.

--------------------------------------
Telegram: @Comprise
Discord:Comprise#1467
IGN: Comprise
--------------------------------------​

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
Comprise
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Alpha.rip
Trial-Mod (Resigned)
FruskyGames JR-Helper Demoted because of a recent cheat history on the server. (What was before i joined the staffteam.
ColdNetwork Chat-Mod (Demoted, age requirement.)
SupremeGames Mod+ (Resigned server quitted)

For any proofs of those please let me know how i could add images to this or send me a direct message on discord or telegram which are listed below.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
My best qualities are my motivation, patience and how I am always open to learning new things. I also work extremely well with others and I know what's wrong from right. I've been playing practice servers and Minecraft servers in general for over 5-6 years, I've seen most cheats, players lying to Staff and other bannable offences - this will guide me to make smart judgements and decisions for the players and staff. I have been playing this server for a while now and love the way it's setup and a great community who are always friendly towards me and I feel like I can be myself around them. I would consider myself very mature and very professional when I have to be, in my real life and when I am in the virtual world. If I were not capable of doing so, then me being a staff member would be pointless. I believe I can really bring a change to the server with helping keep rid of cheaters and keep others happy. I definitely prefer this practice server over others i've played in the past. I would say when I deal with problems, I am very fair in how I undertake it. If I were to have to settle an argument between my friend and another player I would not be biased about it and make sure I get both sides of the story before coming to a conclusion of what I do next to resolve the issue at hand. I really just want to build a profession on the staff team and to hopefully engrave my name in the servers community and be a remembered staff member who put in the maximum amount of effort and was always fair to the players to keep the server clean and the best it can be.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Well firstly, i would keep in communication with the playerbase of SagePVP because that is the most important thing of an popular server like SagePVP. I also will be in the support rooms as many as i can because helping them with there questions and anything related to the server is the best thing when ur a staffmember. I also would spectating players alot on each gamemode on the network.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

8.9/10 No one can tell he never lied, whenever it is to dont hurt someone or whatever it is, u better can lie to him and join his feelings. I always have been a straight staffmember on the servers where i have been staff member.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

No current staffmembers can vouch for me yet.

Additional Information?:

If there are any questions about this apply feel free too ask your question.

--------------------------------------
Telegram: @Comprise
Discord:Comprise#1467
IGN: Comprise
--------------------------------------​
-1, lack of detail, provide proof of experience, grammar mistakes and unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.