Denied Coffined's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

interviews

IGN (In-Game Name): Coffined
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?: Cathedral (Sr-Mod, SS Verified + Support Rooms), HCRival (Jr-Mod, Support Rooms), EmaraldCraft (Jr-Admin, SS Verified + Support Rooms and Buycraft).
Why would you like to become a staff member?: The current HCF community is extremely toxic, and people do some really weird things on here. I personally have been swatted before, and been on doxbin, and I think that becoming a staff member is a way to let new people in the hcf community have an experience different from mine. Although I do mostly play teams, sage is doing powers (basically teams), and I also think becoming staff will also eliminate a lot of cheaters ruining the gamemode. Since I do come from teams, I can tell you about 90% of tier 5 + factions (North, Aurora, Prada, Gotham) autoclick.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: Becoming staff will allow me to actually change the hcf community,so that people new to the community can enjoy their stay. Most people come from something like skyblock or bedwars, so they're not used to the extreme toxicity of the hcf community. The first thing I would do is moderate chat, and also make sure that people using cheats and clickers cant ruin it for all the players.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself a 9 since I have seen people abuse for my faction, yet I would still report it. An example would be on Heartless (Sorrow) Voltage and some other people (including me) were spawned in Sharp 3's by an owner, and while most people didn't report it I was one of the few who did.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: None
Additional Information?: Along with being honest, I can record and spend 3+ hours a day on sage, since powers is coming up.

Last edited:

Joey

Toxic
(Steals other peoples videos)
Bad rep on the Teams Community.
No detail
No proof of past staffing experience.

Proof of having a bad rep + stealing videos.

Being Immature spamming Chat in telegram :

Nice try bud

BONGAY

I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED

Reason for the denial is lack of detail.
Immaturity

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Kind Regards
BONGAY

Status
Not open for further replies.