England

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:
Yes
Discord: CodeTacos#2094
Telegram: @CodeTacos

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

Yes, I do have plenty of staffing experience I cannot provide proof for all servers but for the ones I can provide proof for I have done so.
So here is a list of the servers I have staffed on.

Mineplex (Bedrock server)(2000 - 9000+ players):
I was a trainee on the Mineplex bedrock server for 2 months and due in this time of being on the Mineplex staff team I have learned how to act more mature and be more respectful to others. I have also learned how to deal with situations better and much more. But sadly I had to resign from the Mineplex staff team two weeks before my EoT due to a chat glitch that was stopping me from being able to perform my staff duties the right way.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Mineplex Staffing Proof: ( )

PvPTemple (Java server)(400+ players):
I was a trainee on PvPTemple for 1 week before getting promoted to a mod. I was a mod on the PvPTemple network for about 2 months before getting demoted for a reason that I still don't know to this day as they never told me the reason. But being staff on PvPTemple gave me good experience in what it is like being a mod on a PvP Network.
PvPTemple Staffing Proof: (
)

PvPStreet (Java server)(39+ players):
I was a trainee on the PvPStreet server for 1 month before resigning due to me not getting along with one of the owners.
PvPStreet Staffing Proof: (None)

Hybrid Prisons (Bedrock server)(500 - 1000 players):
I was a trainee on Hybrid Prisons for 10 weeks before resigning due to the owner not caring about the server anymore as it was left up to the Co-Owner to do everything and no new updates or anything was being rolled out and so I resigned from the server. The server has since closed down
Hybrid Prisons Staffing Proof: (None)

MultiBlocks (Java server)(40+ players):
I was a manager on the MultiBlocks server for 4 months before the server closed down and being a manager at MultiBlocks has taught me how to manage a server for example staff and staff applications.
MultiBlocks Staffing Proof: (None)

Versai (Bedrock server)(100+ players):
I was Helper on versai for 1 month but I was demoted due to one of the owners not liking me and they always picked on me but one day they decided to demote me for no reason saying that I never listen to them when I would listen to all the advice they would give me.
Versai Staffing Proof: (None)

Nebula (Bedrock server)(200+ players):
I was a manager on nebula as it was a project me and 3 of my friends put together but I had a fallout with one of those friends and so to reduce drama I resigned from the position I was a manager at nebula for about 10 weeks before resigning.
Nebula Staffing Proof: (None)

Karma Network (Java Server)(50+ players):
I was an Assistant aka Helper at Karma Network for 5 weeks before resigning as it was a Role Play server based on an anime and I felt like it was not the server for me to staff on as I did not know much about the anime so I resigned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Karma Network Staffing Proof: ( )
--------------------------------------------------------------------

TMCCraft (Java Server) (10+ players):
I was a helper on TMCCraft but decided to leave due to the fact that I was not enjoying playing on that server anymore.
TMCCraft Staffing Proof: (None)

ViperMC (Java Server) (1k - 2k+ players):

I was a Factions Trial-Mod on Vipermc for 1 day before resigning due to the fact that I did not enjoy staffing there as much as I thought I would and I didn't feel like I fitted in as good as the others did.
ViperMC Staffing Proof: ( )

ViperMC Staffing Poof Link 2: ( )

SkyRealms (Java Server) (10+ players):

I was a manager on SkyRealms for 1 week before deciding to resign due to the fact that I did not like the owner and the way he treated me so I decided to leave.
SkyRealms Staffing Proof: (None)

SagePvP (Java Server) (140+ players 300+ on SOTW)
I was a helper at SagePvP for 5 weeks before deciding to resign. I resigned due to the fact that I did not agree with some of the promotions that were made and I wasn't really enjoying staffing here anymore. At my time on SagePvP I learned more about HCF since it was my first HCF server I have staffed on.
SagePvP Staffing Proof: ( )

Why do you want to become Staff?:

There are many reasons why I would like to join the SagePvP staff team. Going from being a big help to being a very experienced staff member so here is a list of reasons why I would like to join the SagePvP staff team.

Community:
SagePvP has a very nice community that is very helpful and it is very rare to see a player being toxic. Which is a type of community I would like to spend my time giving help to.

Helping people:
I love helping out people with their problems either it be on a Minecraft server or IRL. I love giving my time to people that need it the most and as I mentioned above I feel like the SagePvP's community is the community I would love to give my time to help.

How I could be a help to the staff team:
I believe I would be a good help to the staff team as the server has a big community and there is not always staff online. Another reason why I could be a big help to the staff team is that I have a lot of free time and can be online more than most other staff members can as I could be online 6+ hours a day on weekends and weekdays.

How I would improve the server:
I think I can positively contribute by taking good suggestions that the community wants and trying to make them happen and helping out the whole server in any way I can if there is something I believe can help the server grow something that needs adding or changed or removed I would try my best to make it happen for example adding in new gamemodes or changing something around to make it better and also keeping a fair and clean community another way is by welcoming new players to the community and helping them with anything without hesitation for example if a player asks how to join a game I would be on it to help them instantly instead of just ignoring them I would be on it all the time to help the community in any way possible.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
Many reasons had driven me to seek this magnificent position as a SagePvP staff member, and one of the main reasons is because I am very experienced in staffing on servers and I believe I have many other good reasons why I should be picked Now I'll start off by listing off reasons why I'm an appropriate fit for the staff team and for how my work ethics are in terms of working in a staff team and in an active community.

I think I have many qualities and traits that could benefit the staff team so here is a list.

Active:
As for my time staffing on servers and familiarizing myself with the tools given to me as a newly brought in staff member of a network, I always vow to be active and perform my staffing duties even if it's a tough and very much occupied timing on my end, because without that then what is the point in even applying? You obviously applied to improve and improve the SagePvP server and staff team, being staff is like a cogwheel for me as in the sense that I keep moving forward and having an impactful influence on the SagePvP community and for everybody who had cheered me on for this position.

Teamwork:
I like to think that I get along with other people very well as I like to meet new people and make new friends. This is good for this situation as if I was to get accepted I would be meeting some new people and I feel I would get along with these people quite well.

Positive:
I find myself to be quite a positive person which is what I think helps me get along with people very fast and well. It's very rare to even find me being a negative person as I believe being negative does not get you anywhere.

Dedicated:
When it comes to taking on a role such as a SagePvP Trainee/Helper or any other sort of position I am very dedicated to it. I don't like to give up on tasks very easy and I like to complete anything that I have started all the way to the end.

Friendly:

I find myself to be a very friendly person in the way that I like to engage in conversations, and I am easy to get along with and work with which I believe is a good thing for this sort of team. As working as a team is better than just working solo.

Experienced:

I think having someone on the SagePvP staff team that has had a lot of staffing experience and has been staff on big servers in the past is a key thing. Since they know a lot of the basic things to be a staff member and how to act in the sense of representing the SagePvP staff team anywhere online.

Patience:
I like to think I am a patient person, as I also think that being patience is a key thing to being a staff member. As it shows you can stay calm in situations and hear both sides of the story.

Responsibility:
When I make a mistake I always own up to it I think being able to take responsibility for your own actions is a key thing to being a staff member. Because you can then learn from those mistakes and take it on to any place you apply for

Respect:
I find myself to be a very respectful person as I believe being respectful shows how professional you can be as I also think being professional is another key thing to being staff.

Professional:
As mentioned above I believe being able to be professional and show Professionalism is a key thing to being a staff member as it shows you can represent the SagePvP staff team in a good sense.

TeamSpeak:
I have a lot of experience using TeamSpeak so when it comes to using TeamSpeak for doing support rooms and so on I know what I'm doing.

Trustworthy:
I like to believe that I am very trustworthy I am not the type of player to abuse my permission or break the rules in any way.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Not that I know of

Additional Information:
I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application I am open to any improvements and feedback.

Disbanded

Known member
Vouch, experienced staff,

+1
would be a good addition to the team (as it's dogshit)
I feel like you would be the one who could change it all
good luck :)

Darh

Neutral,
[-] Most of your information is in your Staff Experience.
[-] Grammatical errors
[+] Lots of experience

Regards, Darh

fourpack

Known member
Neutral
-Grammatical Errors
-All your details are in your Staff experience
+Need more EU Staff
+Has Been Staff on Sage

Best Regards,
fourpack