Denied CodeTacos Helper Application [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExternalHacks

-1 No color scheme + Not detail
But why should a colour have to matter your not getting staff based on the colour of your application are you your getting staff based on what you say in your application and also if you look at your staff apply you have no colour scheme in yours so how are you going to criticise someone else's application for no colour when yours has no colour

Last edited:

TheDirkPvp

Known member
But why should a colour have to matter your not getting staff based on the colour of your application are you your getting staff based on what you say in your application and also if you look at your staff apply you have no colour scheme in yours so how are you going to criticise someone else's application for no colour when yours has no colour
Mhm ^ it matter it Will make ur chance bigger

EloUp

Established member
Ok no it wont and you legit dont even have colour in your own so what are you on
Set the entire application's alignment to center. Then add a singular color to the sub-categories and categories. For instance, Add a dark-ish blue for the questions with italics, then the answers black with no italics.
You do this to make it look much more professional.​

ExternalHacks

No color scheme

Lack of detail​

Format​
Omg you people what the application looks like is not what gets you the position its what said in the application do you think servers like Hypixel and Mineplex are gonna sit there and be like you know what I'm denying this application just because the text was not in italics and the subheadings are not in another colour other than black no they look at what is said in the application and the detail put in to it

EloUp

Established member
Omg you people what the application looks like is not what gets you the position its what said in the application do you think servers like Hypixel and Mineplex are gonna sit there and be like you know what I'm denying this application just because the text was not in italics and the subheadings are not in another colour other than black no they look at what is said in the application and the detail put in to it
It makes you look more professional. I am only trying to help you. They want their staff to be amazing at all times. If they saw this they would puke. Look at ANY application that got accepted and you will see major differences. This, doesn't look organized. Make it look like you put time and effort into it and you might be considered. I got set to pending because mine looked actually decent.​

ExternalHacks

It makes you look more professional. I am only trying to help you. They want their staff to be amazing at all times. If they saw this they would puke. Look at ANY application that got accepted and you will see major differences. This, doesn't look organized. Make it look like you put time and effort into it and you might be considered. I got set to pending because mine looked actually decent.​
I have done what I have been told to do which is follow the format and answer the questions in no way was I told to put colours all over it

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
No application for a real job would be color coded and I wouldn't expect anything much different here. It is expected that the questions be bolded so it is easy to distinguish between the question and answer. Other than that the colors do not effect the application process.

EloUp

Established member
No application for a real job would be color coded and I wouldn't expect anything much different here. It is expected that the questions be bolded so it is easy to distinguish between the question and answer. Other than that the colors do not effect the application process.
This isn't a real job... There's a difference. It only makes it look better. Most people -1 just for no color scheme.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @CodeTacos, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.