coatto

IGN (In-Game Name):

coatto

Region (EU/NA/Other):

eu

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

no

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become staff at SagePvP for multiple reasons. Firstly, I have been playing on SagePvPfor over three years and would like to help out the players and make an impact on the players of this amazing network.

The next reason why I would like to become staff is that there have been numerous times when I have experienced another player break a rule or multiple rules, and I have been powerless to do anything.

Thus, I would like to become staff because of how I would like to impact the community and helping out the SagePvP community by supporting the players of this brilliant network. Fourth, I would want to become staff because of the ability to help the players who require assistance. In addition to this, I would like to become staff because I would like to reduce the amount of wait time when a player is needing assistance.

Personally, waiting in a support waiting room is a bit frustrating especially when it has been long periods. Having said this, I would like to make the players’ time seeking support a more pleasant and less stressful time.

Another reason why I would like to become staff is to help the players. Supporting and helping the players, in general, is always rewarding and satisfying, especially when they are thankful for your work.

I enjoy helping people and enjoy the thankfulness they give. The next reason why I would like to be staff at SagePvP is that I would like to learn new things about staffing on this unique network.

I understand that every network is different in its way, and this becoming staff on SagePvP would be a great opportunity to learn the ways of this outstanding network. Furthermore, I would like to become staff because I would like to befriend and talk to the staff members of this network. Besides, I would like to become staff to fill my time and make it useful.

Becoming staff is a way to use my time and make use of it, instead of just playing. Another reason why I would like to become staff is to do the numerous amounts of support rooms. With the time that I have, I could do this for hours; doing support rooms is one of my favorite things when it comes to staffing. Next, I would like to become staff is to enforce the rules on every realm of the server.

I can enforce the rules on both realms of SagePvP. I see people break rules on Speeds, however, there are some rule-breakers on Kits as well. If given the opportunity to become staff, I’ll make sure to be active not only on Speeds but Kits as well, since there are indeed players who break rules and need to be punished.

Adding on to this, I would like to become staff because of how playing as a player got a little boring, I got into staffing and I ought to think that staffing is more interesting and overall think I would have more fun than playing as a normal player.

Also, I would like to become staff is that I would like to have fun while staffing with the staff members of this network. Additionally, I would like to become staff because of the new things that are coming to SagePvP. With these new things, things in the community would be very different and I would love to witness this happen. Adding to this topic, I would like to become staff because of the motivation of staffing.

Ever since I got first got staff, I’ve always loved the idea of setting a role model for people. With this motivation, I would be able to support players, make the experience of HCF for players better, setting a role model for new staff, and I would be able to try to change this community, with this motivation.

Finally, I would also like to become staff because I dreamed of becoming a staff member at SagePvP.

Whenever you think of HCF servers you think of the top tier HCF servers. SagePvP is probably one of the top tier HCF servers out there.

Almost every HCF player knows what SagePvP is, and what they have to offer. Being said, playing SagePvP is still fun, but being staff at SagePvP is huge! Having the chance of being staff at such a big and brilliant network is a goal that a staff member would ever want.

This being said, SagePvP being such a great network to have experience at is one of the many reasons why I want to become staff at this great network.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Determined

I am very determined when it comes to staffing. Being staff on this network has always been a dream and I’ve been waiting for the opportunity for over a year. If I am accepted, I can put 30+ hours a week into sagepvp. With this time, I will be able to help players for long periods of time.

Active

When it comes to activity, I am extremely active. I can put over 30 hours into staffing into sagepvp a week; and with this amount of time, the players coming into TeamSpeak will be assisted quickly. This means that players waiting in waiting rooms won’t have to wait as long. Being active is major since there are so many players on the network who need assistance and support. Having this trait is pretty major when it comes to staffing.

Responsible

I am responsible when it comes to staffing. I know the difference between right from wrong. Being staff at such a huge network is most definitely requires an enormous amount of responsibility since you are representing the server. Being said, having responsibility is a trait that I hold.

Mature

Maturity is especially important since you are representing the server. Being mature is one of the most important traits to hold. Whilst being staff you have to set a role model for the players. Having maturity is also important because it shows that the network is very professional with its work and its staff members representing it. Having said, maturity is key to becoming a staff member and is a trait that I hold.

Patient

Having patience in staffing is pretty significant. Players will need to be assisted urgently. Nonetheless, having patience is the key to becoming a successful staff member. There are often times where players are toxic, rude, inhumane, and in general, assisting players is going to require great amounts of patience.

Fair

Being fair is also another crucial part of staffing. The rules are meant to be fair and enforcing them fairly is extremely important. There will always be two sides to a story when it comes to dealing with players in certain situations. When supporting players you’ll need to have a non-biased opinion towards players; even if they are players that you know and are close to, you’ll still need a fair and non-biased judgment towards players. In this circumstance, being fair is a necessary trait to possess when it comes to staffing.

Trustworthy

When it comes to being trustworthy, I will give the person my word that the information gave to me will be held privately. Being a staff member, you might be faced with information that a person will give you, that is private. This being said being trustworthy is severe when dealing with players; since you are looked up to and should be trusted with the information given.

Communication

Communication is extremely important when it comes to staffing. Having communication with the staff team and the staff manager is crucial. By being active, I can communicate well. I check telegram and discord when a message is sent to me. In this case, I would never miss a message or an announcement. I can’t stand having notifications unread so I read the message and respond. Additionally, I can converse and get along with people easily. Nonetheless, possessing communication skills is extremely important when it comes to being a successful staff member.

Kindness

When it comes to being kind to another person I try to be as kind as I possibly can be. Being kind and positive is pretty big when it comes to supporting people. Having the first impression of being kind and positive makes the player(s) feel that they could trust the information given to you. Being kind is one of the most important things in becoming staff. I, wouldn’t want to be supported by a mean or rude person. Having said, kindness is important, and a trait that I hold.

Support Rooms

I have a ton of time on the day of SOTW. This is perfect for support rooms and supporting players. I can do support rooms for hours and not get bored. Supporting people and helping people out is always rewarding and I will never get bored of it. Support rooms are one of the biggest things when it comes to players seeking help. With my time that I have, I can guarantee that all of the support rooms waiting to be done will be done by me.

Security

When it comes to having security, I am very serious about this. Having security is one of the most important things for staff members in general. Having such high responsibilities and such powerful permissions you must have perfect security on everything. Ever since the latest thing about server’s head-staff accounts has been hacked into, I make sure to have 2FA on everything. I wouldn’t want any of my accounts on any platform to get hacked. Having said this, this is one of the most important characteristics to possess.

Friendly

Being friendly is pretty big when it comes to being staff. You have to make sure that the player is comfortable with sharing information with the staff member assisting him or her. Being friendly and showing the first impression of the player is always important. This is a characteristic that I possess, first impressions are always valued by me.

Collaboration

When it comes to collaborating, I am an extremely friendly person and I can get along with people quite easily. I can solve problems and help people out no matter what I think of them. I am always willing to help other staff members out and doing certain tasks together as staff to make the players’ experience more pleasant.

Flexible

When it comes to flexibility, I am extremely flexible with staff meetings. If a staff meeting is at a certain time, I would be able to make the staff meeting. With my schedule, I am flexible. Especially, on the weekends. I usually don’t have anything planned. If I do have things planned, I will always leave a message before leaving.

Hard Working

I am a very hardworking person. When I want something, I work until I get it. I would work for the longest time until I reached for what I wanted. At the end of the hard-working job, it is all worth it. It’s satisfying and also rewarding getting the job done.

Learning

When it comes to learning, I can learn things very easily. I can learn something with just a simple explanation of how to do it. With this information, learning is key to being a staff member; which I possess.

Enthusiastic

I am always excited when it comes to staffing in general. I am always willing to do support rooms, help people out in discord, or even chat in Minecraft. Staffing will always be a great hobby of mine and I love doing it. If given the staff, I will never be demotivated in helping out players.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I am honest with everything I say. With the few staff managers, I've been through I have been 100% honest with all of them. Every mistake that I made whilst staff at both networks I would report to the staff manager. Even if it was a little mistake, I would notify the staff manager. Having honesty is important because whilst being staff the manager has to have a trustful relationship with his/her staff members.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

no

Additional Information?:

no

Last edited: