Not open for further replies.

Laruuu

↬ IGN (In-Game Name):
cnmigo
↬ Age:
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other):
SA (GMT-3)
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
- GalanthusMC (Mod - Resign | Mod+ - Resign) [Currently closed - 200 users] [2020]
- HazelMC (Coordinator - Resign) [100 users] [2021]
- WaterMC (Mod - Demote | Senior Mod - Resign) [Currently closed - 200 users] [2020]
- DynamicPvP (Mod - Resign) [200 users] [2021]
- CavePvP (Mod - Demote) [100 users] [2021]
- AstralMC (Mod - Resign) [300 users] [2021 & 2022]
- MineMen (Helper - Resign) [1k users] [2022]
- Battle (Mod+ - Demote) [100 users] [2022]
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to be a staff at Sage because I feel that I have enough experience to be able to help the community. Also, thanks to all that experience I have, I have passed through different situations, whether good, bad or even weird, so I consider that I can help in different situations that everyone has, whether they are users or even staff members. I'm a person who likes to help, I am patient and very responsible. Another reason why I would like to join the staff team is because I would like to improve my English. As you can see, I am from the SA (South America) region, more specifically from Argentina, which makes me able to help in a different way to the users that speak Spanish instead of English.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
As I said before, I'd improve the players' experience helping them, whether if there is a hacker or if they have a doubt, I'll be there to help them. Also, I'd improve the Spanish players' experience by giving them the attention they deserve (Also with English players', but I point Spanish users because as translator, I see that the attention that is given to them, isn't the one they deserve. )

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I'd rate myself an 8 because I consider that no one is 100% honest. It is really impossible to be. Sometimes, you need to be a little dishonest to make a person feel good, so sometimes it's good to lie and not be completely honest. Anyway, I still consider myself pretty honest, because if it's not necessary to lie, I won't do it. I'd never lie to help a friend or to help myself.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
-
↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):
5h or more.
↬ What is your telegram @?:
@Laruuuu
↬ What is your discord @?:
Laru#0001
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:
Thanks for taking your time out of your day for reading this application! Have a good day/night!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.