Status
Not open for further replies.

CMac

IGN (In-Game Name):
CMac24

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes I do have previous staff experience. None of my experience comes from actual big HCF servers but in the past I have made my own HCF / Practice styled server which I ended up shutting down after 2 months, If you are curious the IP was quickdrop.club and it averaged about 20 players a day so I did get my fair share of learning how to properly moderate an HCF server. I am well aware of all of the commands that I will need to use and the proper punishment to give a player, I will list a few examples here: If any player is making any kind of Major threats like a DDOS threat or a DOX threat without hesitation I will give that player a permanent ban and screenshot their toxicity for proof if needed. Another situation I can picture in my head is multiple players going at it in chat, if it is light toxicity I will most likely warn the player(s) involved and if it evolves to Major toxicity I will mute the players involved for the amount of time according to what was said by them (For those examples if you have different punishments I will obviously follow them). I also do have a recording software that I can use when necessary. I also think that I should add, I've been in the HCF Community since early 2017 so I have seen how most conflicts would end during that time and I feel I could definitely use that knowledge to help better the server.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a staff member on the server because overall I find it an enjoyable experience with a pretty chill community and staff team from what I have seen. I know I don't have big staff experience like some other players but I do have a lot to offer toward the server and players / staff team and I feel like I would make a great person to be added to the sage staff team, Like I said in my previous staff experience answer I know most of the commands that a staff member on an hcf server would need to use for example: /sc /tempban /mute /kick /ban /tppos /spawn /tp /world /c /ss /revive /deaths /unfreeze /invsee /logs /mod and I am familiar with managing factions I would just need to know the command for it on this server.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I think that I would improve the experience of many players and new players, If I am accepted I am hoping to be a guide for some new players and older players for anything that they need help with or would have a question about. I am a friendly person in any environment and feel like I can make friends easily, I am going to be honest I used to be a pretty toxic person a few months ago but I have matured more and plan on bettering the server and the experience of the players in any way that I can.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
If I were to rate my honesty on a scale from 1 to 10 I would probably put myself at a 7 or 8. Like I said above I have matured more and I still am so I am sure over time I could probably get this number that I have given myself to go up. I understand that lying to any staff above me or below could lead to a demotion and that is not something that I would want if I am accepted. I also know that the same goes for abusing, I will not abuse in any way shape or form and I will always contact somebody higher up then me if I have caught a staff member abusing or any type of situation that my rank would not be able to deal with fully.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

I do not think any staff members can vouch for me, I do not know many of the people on the staff team but like I said above I am good at making new friends so that shouldn't be a problem for me.
Additional Information?:
I have a YouTube channel with over 1000 Subscribers that I would be interested in making a staff series on.

Rxnsom

the question was asking about staffing experience and you went on about scenarios lol.

brokenlocker

Established member
-applying on fierce while applying on sage,
-troll,
-immature,
-not fit for staff
-no good experience

CMac

-applying on fierce while applying on sage,
-troll,
-immature,
-not fit for staff
-no good experience

Calling me a troll when i don't even know who he is, not immature, and this kid -1's every app he sees lol

seasdsfnwifwiuefwef

Established member
Hello sir, thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.
I would suggest to do not apply to other Networks while you submitted your application over Sage.

Kind regards.
- skracker

Status
Not open for further replies.