Denied Clypsix's Staff Application

Clypsix

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
Clypsix

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, I've been staff on Java and Bedrock servers. On Java I've been staff on a couple of Event servers. (Event servers are servers that host events with 50-100 people usually the prize being money.) For the event servers, I was an admin on one and the other I was a moderator. As admin I was to train new staff members on what to do and how to get started. I also was on for almost every event to make sure there were zero hackers participating. During my time as moderator on the other server, I was just there to make sure no hackers were participating in the events as well as monitor chat. As far as Bedrock servers go I was a moderator on a good friend's Factions server (not HCF) but its no longer in use. Neither are the event servers due to low funds. During my time as mod on that server, I was checking for suspicious movement in KOTH, wilderness and bases. I was also making sure chat was monitored and that nothing went wrong with raids and other things that could have an error occur. I've mainly been staff on smaller servers, not any larger servers like sage. I also have a really good understanding on what to look for as a staff member in HCF servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The reason I want to become staff here on Sage is to mostly help the community, I've been playing here for a while now and I am noticing how nice the community is and I very much want to become a bigger part in it. Some more reason I want to be staff here is because I've always had something for helping players and I often see players asking for this that only staff can deal with in chat. And from past experience I know that this job can be stressful when your getting questions thrown at you left and right. I also have knowledge on what I need to do, so that can really give me a huge opportunity. I won’t be toxic because if I was toxic I would be demoted. I think I have the potential to respond quickly to any problems players may have within the server and fix the problem to the best of my ability. When given a task I drive myself to complete/accomplish the task to my full potential and with great pride in my work. I am active on Team Speak so I can quickly help players in minimal time. I've played here for a while now, and I think I'm ready to start putting effort into the community with this fashion. I'd really like to remove the rule breakers and cheaters who ruin the experiences of others, I want everyone on the server to be having fun and enjoying their time in the community to the fullest. I want to make the community a better place for all to enjoy no matter what age or gender. Overall I really would like to be a part of the staff team because of the satisfaction I get from helping others, my other main reason is to keep the community alive and a fun place to hang out for all. I would love to become a more active participant in the community and make a lot more friends throughout my time as a staff member. One thing I cannot bring to the table as a staff member is screen sharing another player for cheats or any hacked clients. A higher up staff team member would need to fulfill that task. Other then that, that is all the reasons I would love to become staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Ways I could personally improve a players experience would be multiple things.

Fairness
Every player that needs help will be treated with 100% fairness in their case. If the other is having issues with another player and say that player that did something to them, If I was friends with the player that did something, I will not have any biasedness to the friend. If they did something to another player that would involve punishment, the punishment will be dealt. No questions asked.

Kindness & Courtesy
No player will be treated with any hostility or rudeness from me. Even if the player seems to have a very hostile/rude attitude towards me I will always respond with the most polite and respectful way I can.

Activity Schedule
Times that I would be available for Team Speak, Telegram and the actual server would be the following.

Timezone: EST
Monday: 10am - 9pm
Tuesday: 10am - 9pm
Wednesday: 10am - 9pm
Thursday: 10am - 9pm
Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - N/A
Sunday: 9am - 9pm

Professionalism
When it comes to being staff, Professionalism is one of my TOP priorities. I make sure I am understood and clear as well as making the server look like an excellent server with a nice, respectful, and professional staff team behind the scenes.

Dedication
Sage is the only HCF server I play. I am willing to spend a lot of my free-time to make sure sage is the best it can be as far as I can make it. I really want the server to be seen in the best possible way to everyone. New or old players, I want everyone to see sage as a great server to play at.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
9, I love sage a lot and I just want to help players and help the team grow and expand and to make sure as many players can have the best experience they can have.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
Yes, 2x12 and mmylo can vouch for me.

Additional Information?:
Edit: I added some staff proof, It is not a lot but I feel like it is worth adding. The one where the 2 people are diamond is one of the event servers, and the other one is the bedrock server. That is all the additional info I need to add, Thank you.​

Attachments

• runclown_2.png
    runclown_2.png
    963.8 KB · Views: 108
  • rgicide proof.png
    rgicide proof.png
    525.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

PBamford

Good detail just not enough
No proof of staffing
Little to no effort in putting the application together

Rxnsom

don't put non-hcf servers that have no hcf concepts in as past experience. Also, don't do paragraphs for past staffing experience. Makes it annoying to read.

Clypsix

Known member
-1 no hcf staff experience
I have a basic understanding of how things would work. I have a few friends who have staffed on HCF servers before, in fact I know one in real life who did. I do personally think I can be easily trained to fulfill a staff position on the server. Thank you for the comment though.

Clypsix

Known member

don't put non-hcf servers that have no hcf concepts in as past experience. Also, don't do paragraphs for past staffing experience. Makes it annoying to read.
In my defense it doesn't ask for HCF based staff experience, it just asks for past experience, which I provided. I replied to Explicy about a similar comment. I do think I can be easily trained to be a great staff member on the server. I have a few friends who are staff and they can really help me out if I need it. Other than that, thank you for your comment.