Denied Clypsix's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clypsix

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name): Clypsix

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I've been staff on Java and Bedrock servers. On Java I've been staff on a couple of Event servers. 1 I was an admin and the other I was a moderator. As far as Bedrock servers go I was staff on a good friends Factions server (not hcf) but its no longer in use. Neither are the event servers due to low funds. So I've mainly been staff on smaller servers ,not really, popular servers like sage. But yeah I've never been staff on an HCF server but I have a really good understanding on what to look for and what to do as far as being staff goes. I have a few friends who are now ex-staff members on here also.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
The reason I want to become staff here on SagePVP is to mostly help the community, I've been playing here for a while now and I am noticing how nice the community is and I very much want to become a bigger part in it. Some more reason I want to be staff here is because I've always had something for helping players and I often see players asking for this that only staff can deal with in chat. And from past experience I know that this job can be stressful when your getting questions thrown at you left and right. I also have knowledge on what I need to do, so that can really give me an huge opportunity. I won’t be toxic because if I was toxic I would be demoted. I think I have the potential to respond quickly to any problems players may have within the server and fix the problem to the best of my ability. When given a task I drive myself to complete/accomplish the task to my full potential and with great pride in my work. I am active on Team Speak so I can quickly help players in minimal time. I've played here for a while now and I think I'm ready to start putting effort into the community with this fashion. I'd really like to remove the rule breakers and cheaters who ruin the experiences of others, I want everyone on the server to be having fun and enjoying their time in the community to the fullest. I want to make the community a better place for all to enjoy no matter what age or gender. Overall I really would like to be a part of the staff team because of the satisfaction I get from helping others, my other main reason is to keep the community alive and a fun place to hang out for all. I would love to become a more active participant in the community and make a lot more friends throughout my time as a staff member. 1 thing I cannot bring to the table as a staff member is screen sharing another player for cheats or any hacked clients. A higher up staff team member would need to fulfill that task. Other then that, that is all the reasons I would love to become staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I will make sure I fulfill the players tasks to the fullest effect, I will never kick a player out a room without answering the question to their standards. I will also look into every report I am given instead of looking at them for 1 second and concluding that they are not cheating. I will also check support rooms a lot to see if there is anyone waiting for support in there every few minutes to maximize efficiency. I will always listen to players' problems with things and not take it as a joke. If someone was being DDoSed from a player on the server, I would take it very seriously as DDoS attacks are never a joke, and once it is sorted I will show the player how to change their IP to stay safe because I want to make sure that every player is enjoying the server and not feel like their privacy/info is at risk while playing. Every player is important, no matter if they have been toxic or have had punishments, I will treat them the same so they can still enjoy the server the way everyone does on the server.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
10, because I love sage a lot and I just want to help players and help the team grow and expand and to make sure as many players can have the best experience they can have.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Currently, No.

Additional Information?:
Nope. This concludes my application, Thank you.

Last edited:

Clypsix

Known member
You should try and elaborate on your staff experience and maybe unbold the actual text to make it look better.
Other then that good application
Haha yeah sorry about the bolded text. I edited that away and I gave a little more detail on past staff experience as well. Thank you for the feedback also.

WuMarik

Awesome Dude
Thanks for taking the time to create an application, but we won't be moving forward with it at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.