Denied cloutminer's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPlayed

IGN (In-Game Name): cloutminer
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, [PA] cloutminer StrandedPvP proof at bottom, [Mod] cloutminer KioPvP ~ No Proof because it’s core was a ip grabber [I was offered mod]

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because, I’d be on TS doing support rooms, clearing waiting rooms, and would be active ingame, I would be active aswell. I would also enjoy making a better community and I love to help people, and how it makes me feel! Finally, I would be able to make staff series videos (with allowance from higher up’s)

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Activity: I am very active ingame and on teamspeak, I will clear support rooms since sometimes people wait 15-20 minutes and ill move them the second they join HCF support room etc.

Grammar/Spelling: To be a good staff, you need to use punctuation and good grammar, you also need to look professional, spelling is key for that, I can also type 90wpm which can be helpful, proof at bottom.

Harsh/Niceness: Sometimes, you have to not cut people slack, if they don't have a clip, too bad, sometimes, even if your watching the fight, they don't have much proof themselves. You need to have a equal amount of moods to feel that way.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 10 because I am very trustworthy and practically never lie. I also would record the whole time im staffing so that I am not abusing.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: [Mod+] nnarri, [Admin] IrishMagic, [Admin] Frazer, [Mod+] DiscordStatus [all of those probably.]
Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 12 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): yes
What is your telegram @?: cloutminer
What is your discord @?: connxr 一番#7134
Additional Information (optional)?: none.
1665318301650.png
StrandedPvP proof.

1665318620918.png
106 WPM proof.

Last edited:
R

Recruits

Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to make an application, unfortunately your application has been denied at this time due to Lack of Detail. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks time, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.