Denied cloutminer Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPlayed

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): ReverseMocha (my alt which would be staff acc)

↬ Age: 14 turning 15 in 10d

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes,
KioPvP:
I was a Admin but it turned out that they used a Aqua Core (if u didnt know thats a ip grabber core) I don’t have proof because I left before this app.

HCF Arena: A small server which I was Mod+ in, proof: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1000011719772483635/1016134907027800094/IMG_0367.png

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because I would like to help people and enjoy making peoples experience better!

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would be awake for a lot of the time some staff aren’t and I’d clear support rooms while being on and if anyone said staff msg me I would help them.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9 Because most of the time / All the time I don’t lie even to my parents and friends IRL.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) Possibly Frazer but idk.

↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): yes,
During School:
Weekdays: 1 Hour 30 Mins a day about.
Weekends/Holidays: 2 Hours 30 Minutes / 3 Hours
During Summer:
All Days: 3 Hours +/-

↬ What is your telegram @?: @cloutminer

↬ What is your discord @?: mocha⛄#1338
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Thanks and Hope Im Accepted!!

LookAtThisL

-1 13 yr lying ab age not alot of hours u can play screenshot dont work has 2 accounts so hes gonna be playing staff and be playing normal not allowed lack of detail

fpc

-1 lack of detail, lying about KioPvP - about the core and being admin

as well as he is currently "owning" another hcf server

Last edited:

fpc

Attachments

• unknown-19.png
    unknown-19.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 65

PPlayed

first of all, that was me being hacked, second of all i was staff in kio u legit offered me admin 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.