Denied cloutminer’s Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPlayed

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): cloutminer
↬ Age: 15
↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA
↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I am an owner of a server that was up, but now is down, it’s called stainpvp, I was PA in many well known potpvp hcf (no pp items) and i was a trial mod in a server, that shut down.
↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?: Because the staffing community is nice, and i enjoy the people in it, I also like helping people out and I will clear out support rooms.
↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I will clear support rooms and I will help out in game and watch faller fights etc.
↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?: 9 or 10, I don’t lie often, even to relatives, I am a genuinely good person IRL, and am very trustworthy.
↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) possibly, if so, IrishMagic, 2x12, Frazer
↬ Can you meet the weekly requirement of a minimum of 16 hours playtime per map? (If you cannot meet this then your application will automatically be denied.): yes
↬ What is your telegram @?: @cloutminer
↬ What is your discord @?: connxr 一番#7134
↬ Additional Information (optional)?: Thanks for your time 🙏.

vCorey

Known member
-1 sorry bro it’s not enough detail try put some more effort into it if you really want to become staff.

R

Recruits

Denied:
Thank you for taking the time to make an application, unfortunately your application has been denied at this time due to Lack of Detail. Please feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks time, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.