Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudlolzz

IGN (In-Game Name): Current IGN is "cloudlikesmen" NameMC

Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
HCRival.COM |
Player Count: 150-200 | Helper | Reason of Departure: Demoted | Proof
Verux.CC | Player Count: 35-100 | Senior Mod | Reason of Departure: Demoted | Proof
HCRealms.US | Player Count: 30-75 | Moderator | Reason of Departure: Demoted | Proof
Murder.RIP | Player Count: 25-50 | Trail-Mod | Reason of Departure: Resigned | Proof
Vyrix.US | Player Count: 25-60 | Helper | Reason of Departure: Demoted | Proof
FiercePvP.NET | Player Count: 50-100 | Trial-Mod | Reason of Departure: Resigned | I sadly have no proof :(.
AraPvP.COM | Player Count: 25-45 | Trial-Mod | Reason of Departure: Resigned // Server Shutdown | Proof
VulexPvP.ORG | Player Count: 15-30 | Administrator | Reason of Departure: Resigned | Proof
HydraPvP.COM | Player Count: N/A, I was staff before it opened | Senior-Moderator | Reason of Departure: Resigned | Proof
<!> Some of the proof is under a different name, check the NameMC to check past IGNs. <!>

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Recently, I took a huge break away from HCF and Minecraft to go play other games and make content etc. I just recently came back and just looked back and realized how much fun staffing was 3-4 months ago. I looked back and realized how much I helped out communities and helping players on the servers listed above^. Before I took a break, I really enjoyed SagePvP, I made the most out of what I had and just liked to play Kitmap, HCF etc. I would like to become a staff member on SagePvP because I truly believe I can benefit the staff team by bringing a loyal, active, respectful and mature staff member to the team. I want to become staff here so I can learn new and better ways to become a better staff member. I want to learn the ways of the SagePvP staff team, the way situations are handled etc. I've had many friends that have been staff on SagePvP before and they've told me that it is not easy, so I'm ready for that challenge if accepted, I know that I need to try my best and my hardest when it comes to applying on SagePvP. I also feel like I can show other staff members my ways of handling situations from previous experience. Overall, I want to become staff on SagePvP to become a better staff member and to overall help the community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: If accepted as a staff member, I can improve the players experience in many good ways. The first way is my being extremely active on all platforms where players might need support from a staff member, such as Telegram, Discord, Teamspeak and of course in-game. The second reason is with my activity, I can put around 5-7 hours daily into supporting players and overall into Sage. The third reason is that I would say I'm a very mature and respectful staff member, after the long break I took, I learned how to respect others and to look on the positive side of every situation. For example, let's say we have a staff meeting that includes promotions etc and I did not get promoted, I would not let that get on my bad side, I would continue to try my best and try to get that promotion at the next staff meeting. The fourth reason is that I live up to a quote that my parents and teachers told me growing up, "Treat others the way YOU want to be treated". I want to be treated with respect so I will show respect to every single person I talk to / help. Overall I can improve a player's experience in many ways, such as assistance, activity, respect and maturity.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate my honesty a 8.5, I have previous actions where I have not been the most honest but like I've said before, when I took that long break, I took time to really realize that honesty is the best policy as most people say. Why? I would say 8.5 because IRL and outside of Minecraft, I might lie or mess around and lie but when it comes to serious situations in staffing, I'm always honest and telling everyone the truth. Even if I do not know the direct answer to a question, I will try my best to answer it to the best of my capability.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No current staff members can vouch for me.

Additional Information?: Nope that is it, Thank you for reading my application. Feel free to DM me on Telegram if you have any questions @ cloudlolz​

Last edited:

cloudlolzz

That’s my reason for a -0.5
Half of his experience is demotion. Also seems like not a lot of detail which he can work on
I completely agree on how it looks bad that most of my experience ended in demotions, also where do you think I could add more detail? Thanks for the feedback!

C

calvin

Denied, demotions on several popular servers put your character into question more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.