Denied ClickG0d -Here's Staff Application [EU]

IGN (In-Game Name): ClickG0d
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU (CET, GMT +1)
Do you have any previous staff experience?: I have about a year of experience on other servers which averages between 50-120 players. The servers I was a member of a staff team are:

Imagine Fun: This is where I was assigned as a helper and then progressed to a moderator, my job was staffing the minigames which included catching cheaters, catching people abusing bugs, etc. I enjoyed being staff on Imagine Fun but I had to quit because of the problems with the school and some family issues.

SARMACRAFT: I was a Co-Owner on this server which included managing the server/fixing bugs and issues that gave people unfair advantages and managing ranks. We even had people trying to hack into our accounts to gain access to them and destroy the server which never happened because I was forced to change my pass and luckily I had 2fa activated so nothing happened.

I was even hosting a few servers of my own just for my friends and me to play on and so we could have fun.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I want to become a staff member on SagePvP because even though I haven't been here as long as other people, I've found a connection with this server that I haven't with an HCF server in a long time. I enjoy being on the server for hours at a time and just talking to people in chat. One of my favorite things to do is just connect to people, and be able to help them out in some way shape, or form, and being a staff member allows me to do that. There is something that tells me that the whole staff team is chill and relaxed and easy to talk to so I just wanted to take a part of it myself.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I believe I have some unique qualities that not all applicants have, such as my experience with Managing Sarmacraft and being a part of the staff team on other servers. I also have a great starting point, if the commands are similar to my past servers, I already have a good foundation to work off of. I would help anyone in any aspect needed.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would rate myself an 8 because I am a very mature person and I don't have any reason to lie to someone unless I am forced to.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:
Thank you for taking your time to go through this application and thank you all for creating such an amazing server :D. THANKS

Discord: Feby#8336
Telegram: @ClickG0d

D

Deployable

Thank you for taking the time to apply, but unfortunately, we will not be moving forward with it at this time.