Denied clapt staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

clapt

IGN (In-Game Name): ringsting (changing to clapt again soon)

Timezone: EU BST

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below): Valux, Yofou and some other regular faction servers.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be staff on SagePvP because i have a big interest in helping other players in the community and i really enjoy meeting new people such as staff and players. The feeling you get when you get a ban or help someone is the reason i love being staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would improve players' experience on the server because i am very friendly and helpful and would make coming in teamspeak easy and efficient also i feel i would be able to remove a lot of the cheaters from the server and make it a cheat free fun server.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No

Additional Information?: I can record all situations and show to higher staff members if needed, i am not afraid to be wrong and learn new things, I've been playing for around 3-4 years so i know how to handle all types of problems (ddossing, lag out's etc.), I also feel my ability to not give up when times get tough and the fact that i am very persistent helps.

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @clapt, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Lack of detail

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.