Denied ClaimsXD Staff Application [EU]

IGN (In Game Name): ClaimsXD

Timezone: Eu

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I do own a quality microphone, I can use my headset.

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I do have all three of those and I am experienced with them.

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I have previous staff experience on Balkan Servers I was an admin, helper and build-manager . I have experience with dealing with multiple players in TeamSpeak. Back in the day when I was an admin I used to help the owners setting up the shop.

Why do you want to become Staff?:
Helping

I love helping players. I think this is the most important factor for becoming a staff member, you need to love what you're doing instead of ignoring people. And I really enjoy helping people out. I also really enjoy SagePvP.

Activity
I’m very active and play daily for I’d say about 5 hours and in the weekends 10 hours+ if I have time, I want to help the server out. Helping the server out is a really important thing, I also like keeping the server safe and clean for new players. I will respond to every thing that gets asked to me, I will do the support rooms, I always read my discord, checking the SagePvP discord if anyone needs help. Even at school I will respond to them and help them or send to another staff-member if they need help as soon as possible. I have a lot of patience and I know most rules already. I am extremely unbiased, and will be in every situation in the future. This even means that if someone on my team, or someone close to me was breaking the rules, I will still proceed with the correct punishment/warning.

Scenario
Let’s say my mate comes on here and started hacking around and abuse glitches and stuff, I would still punish them accordingly even if they’ll join TS and’ll be like “Oh yea it’s me bro, name.” Since they did still break the rules.

I have been staff on Balkan Servers

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
I should get accepted as staff because I am decently known in the community. I am a very trustworthy person. I cannot be bribed and I am very professional. I will remain calm at situations when people as example start to rage. I am very active, I am almost every day on as much as I can and I even try to help when I am at school. I am well-known with discord/telegram/teamspeak and I have that open all the time. I will help as much as I can. I can also help other staffmembers dealing with situations they are not familiar with, and I have experienced almost all situations on SagePvP.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
Hayh Recruits Botings Jacob Articcc Amarese Twqntys

Additional Information:
I hope I will get accepted as staff and good luck to everyone out there.

Last edited:

GangUp

Denied:
Hello @, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.