Denied cizza2000's staff application (4rd apply)

M3lvinn

IGN (In-Game Name): cizza2000
Region (EU/NA/Other):
EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes I have experience on MTWars I don't really have proof anymore but I have proof where I ask if he still knew when I was Admin. (KitPvP with screen shares)
Proof: https://gyazo.com/0aba658bdb017325790e3e3219fdeec6
Players / D : 90/180
Demoted or Resigned: Resigned (DDoS attacks)

And I was staff at AngelPVP Senior-Admin but I don't have proof of that anymore. (pc reset)
Proof: -
Demoted or Resigned: Resigned

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff on SagePVP because I like to play on the server and I love the community. I was a builder before and I would like to try it as a staff. I like being a staff because I can help people with their problems and then I can try to solve their problems. I also don't have school anymore so I can spend a lot of time in support rooms and in the server. I also want to make sure there are no active cheaters on the server and I try to find new methods every month to find cheats. I am very friendly and I like to help people. I would always do my best to make the staff manager proud of me. I don't have the greatest experience but I know a lot of HCF. I also want to make sure that no one takes advantage of a server glitch and I also like to keep the chat tidy so I would pay close attention to that too. You guys also keep adding new things which makes the playing experience a lot of fun. I'm also going to screen share a lot of people that I think are cheating because I really enjoy screen sharing. There aren't many servers that keep updating as much you guys do that's why I really enjoy SagePVP. I can also help you well because I have EU timezone so when most staff members are asleep I'm still awake. I also think that staffing can improve my responsibility. That's why I think I can help SagePVP well.

Responsibility:

I would take my role as a staff member very seriously. I would make sure all my tasks are done because I really enjoy having such a rank and having this responsibility. If you would ask me something, you can also expect me to do it I would work very hard to get this job done. I will work hard and efficiently to get the job done.

Activity:

I can be very active on weekdays and weekend days during the week I can usually be online for 5 hours a day and 9/10 hours a day on weekend days. I would spend a lot of time on the server. Doing support rooms, screen shares, etc. You might think it's not true that I'm that active, but because I'm done with school I can be very active.

Helpful:

I would describe myself as quite helpful because I can be very active in the TeamSpeak and in the server. Then I can read helpops and give a quick answer if they have a short question. I can be online for a long time in a day so I can get things done I can help other staff if they need me. I think helpful is also something that belongs to my character. I would always be ready for the server to help I also help people with love that's why I think I would be a good staff member for the server.

Maturity:

I'm only 16 but a lot of people already call me very mature because I'm very creative with things and I have good solutions. I make sure that I am respectful to other people and that I have a nice conversation with them. and I make sure that problems are solved as maturely as possible that's why I think I can be a good staff member for SagePVP because maturity is a big plus of my character.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I handle things professionally, I know what is allowed and what is not allowed, this also applies to staff rules. I would make sure that as many hackers as possible are banned. I would make sure the chat isn't toxic I also like to switch between game-modes often to make sure everyone is getting a fair chance at getting help if needed. I respect all players no matter the situation, meaning I am not a toxic person at all. if they need me I will be there for them. If I'm online I would help as many people as I can and I am very active.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I don't like to give myself a 10 so I give myself a 9 I would always be honest about things because you achieve more with it and in the end, you will figure it out anyway.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Name: Melvin
I'm from the Netherlands I like to help people I hope I can get a chance.
ex-builder.
third, apply.

Telegram: @M3lvinnn