Denied cizza2000's application (3rd apply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3lvinn

IGN (In-Game Name): cizza2000
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Yes I have experience on MTWars I don't really have proof anymore but I have proof where I ask if he still knew when I was Admin. (KitPvP with screen shares)
Proof: https://gyazo.com/0aba658bdb017325790e3e3219fdeec6
Players / D : 90/180
Demoted or Resigned: Resigned (DDoS attacks)

And I was staff at angelpvp Senior-Admin but I don't have proof of that anymore. (pc reset)
Proof: -
Demoted or Resigned: Resigned

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become a staff on SagePVP because I like to play on the server and I love the community. You guys also keep adding new things which is a lot of fun for players. There aren't many servers that update that often and I like to see how fast the server grows. I was a builder before and I would like to try it as a staff. I like the active player base and I'm extremely active, and with that, I'm able to help out and spend a lot of time on Sage helping out and doing support rooms. I think I would be a great staff because I can do a lot of support rooms and screen shares when I'm SS Verified. I want to make sure there are no active cheaters. I don't have the greatest experience but I know a lot of HCF. I am very friendly and like to help people I also want to make sure that no one is abusing glitches. I practice every day and I'm always looking for new ways to find cheats. I think I could do a good job and help out SagePVP.

Friendly:

Friendly is a part of my character I like to meet people and help and talk to people. That's why I think I'm good for screen shares and support rooms and because I am good with people I'm good at having a nice talk. I think being friendly is one of the best things about my character.

Caring:

If I had the opportunity to become a staff I would take it very seriously. I wouldn't go mess around and abuse my permissions because I would like to get high in the staff team and stay on the staff team as long as possible. if I abuse my permissions, I'll ruin it for other people too I am here to help people and do the best for sagepvp.

Loyalty:

If people treat me normally, I would treat them with respect too I don't hate people I respect everyone. And if I get demoted then I'm not going to make a troll application like some ex-staff members.

Activity:

I can be very active on weekdays and weekend days during the week I can usually be online for 5 hours a day and 9/10 hours a day on weekend days. I would spend a lot of time on the server. Doing support rooms, screen shares, etc. I want to make sure I get a lot done when I'm able to log on so that a Staff Manager knows I'm doing my job and I'm not just slacking off the whole time.

Helpful:

I would describe myself as quite helpful because I can be very active in the TeamSpeak and in the server. Then I can read helpops and give a quick answer if they have a short question. I can be online for a long time in a day so I can get things done I can help other staff if they need me. I think helpful is also something that belongs to my character. I would always be ready for the server to help I also help people with love that's why I think I would be a good staff member for the server.

Responsible:

I am a very responsible person I can handle these responsibilities well I would do my best to make sure all my tasks are done. I feel very obligated for this role If you ask me something, you can also assume that I will do it and finish it. I like to have a role that needs responsibility.

Maturity:

I'm only 15 but a lot of people already call me very mature because I'm very creative with things and I have good solutions. I make sure that I am respectful to other people and that I have a nice conversation with them. and I make sure that problems are solved as maturely as possible that's why I think I can be a good staff member for sagepvp because maturity is a big plus of my character.

Dedication:

I see myself as a dedicated person I push myself all the way to the limit where I can't anymore. As I said before, I'm always practicing on screen shares and finding new methods for finding cheats. I would spend almost all my time on the server looking for new ideas, finding bugs and cheaters.

Fairness:

Doesn't matter what's going on if it's a friend or a player I would always follow the rules of the staff guide I take staffing very seriously I wouldn't let it go by friendship rules are rules. So everyone has the same chance and the server is much more fun without abuse or something.

Do you have a working mic and the ability to record?

Yes, I have a Blue Microphones Yeti X Streaming Microphone, along with OBS to record with.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

I handle things professionally, I know what is allowed and what is not allowed, this also applies to staff rules. I would make sure that as many hackers as possible are banned. I would make sure the chat isn't toxic I also like to switch between game-modes often to make sure everyone is getting a fair chance at getting help if needed. I respect all players no matter the situation, meaning I am not a toxic person at all. if they need me I will be there for them. If I'm online I would help as many people as I can and I am very active.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I don't like to give myself a 10 so I give myself a 9 I would always be honest about things because you achieve more with it and in the end, you will figure it out anyway.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Name: Melvin
I'm from the Netherlands I like to help people I hope I can get a chance.
ex-builder.
third, apply.​

Last edited:

Zyaf

Known member
Need more experience. Perhaps attempt to apply on some smaller HCF servers before re-applying here.

XylemPhone

Hi,

I recommend merging a few of your skills together although they are separate some of them can be linked together and try to add some more detail in.

My current is rating is neutral.

E

Elway

Application pending.

Please message me on telegram for more information.

My telegram is @ImElway.

The final decision will be made in teamspeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.