Status
Not open for further replies.

Cibr

IGN (In-Game Name):
Tzybr
Timezone:
EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
VenomPvP(Comp Factions) - This was a server averaging over 500 players that I was a staff member on. This is where I got most of my experience in staffing and really got good at it. I have taken a lot from this one and in this case, what I learned on there can be applied to Sage.

CowCraft(KitPvP + Factions) - On here I have been playing since 2012 and this server actually primed at 1000+ player averages and although this one isn't as competitive as Venom, I still learned a lot from it and still talk to the Owner a LOT.
I would say my experience is a good aspect of my application that can put me ahead of others because with those experiences, comes knowledge. I have very good screen-sharing abilities and can almost always find the cheats because of my experience on VenomPvP and how I was trained.
Why would you like to become a staff member?:
At this point in my "Minecraft Career" I honestly just love helping players out and making a community better. I have learned a lot about how to keep a community happy and healthy through my twitch streams I have been doing for awhile, which can help a lot on SagePvP.
I also feel like I am experienced enough on staffing in general and that I can be a very good staff on a server such as Sage and do, genuinely want to help the community out and always be there for the server as personally, I love SagePvP's practice. Much better than all(Love the pots). I also feel like I am really mature and treat people fairly and can handle any situation thrown at me, along with the ability to catch cheats really well and moderate the chat. Overall, I am adequate in every, or most,
aspects of being a staff member.
Another reason that drives me to apply on sage is to meet new people and have new friendly relationships that will make the work I do on sage easier. And to further grow my experiences as a staff member in general. I'm a very patient non-tilt person and don't let bias affect my staffing. I'm also someone who can get on at most times I'm needed to and just feel like I could be a useful asset for sage.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Although others find it tedious, I love moderating the chat and make sure the chat is all positive vibes and that everyone is having a good time and not being harassed or anything. I'm also very unbiased and will always act in sage's best interest which will help the community and the player's experience tremendously as they won't feel like the server is corrupt or bias towards certain players.
I know how to defuse situations very quickly before they get worse and to keep everything chill as that is the aura I try to pass on.
I could also help eliminate rule breakers such as cheaters and glitchers that could make player's experience bad so that people stick around and don't leave the server because of this. I'm also very accessible and can be on at almost any hour(as currently I only can sleep like 4-5 hours a day) and always have discord open and ready to be pinged and other then that I could always be on the server ready for action, which is beneficial to the community because they will always have someone online to assist and see if they can help them.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No unfortunately, I have not been playing sage that long but I don't want that to completely ruin my chances. I am hoping you guys take a chance on me because I feel like I can help a lot. I can have a few bigger server owners and managers like Edy and vouch for my words but that isn't what the question asked for.
Additional Information?:
My name is Tim and I currently live in New Jersey, USA but I spend a few months of the year back in my hometown in Russia. This doesn't affect my abilities to be online at all except travel day obviously. I am currently 17 and love staffing on minecraft servers it's a big hobby for me.
I am also working for my fathers company as a media manager and that helps a lot with my professionalism as I have experience with that in real life and that has been applied to my overall personality.
Uhh yea also I have 2 dogs(German Shepherds) and they are awesome lol.
Well this is the end of my application, thank you for reading and I actually have a minecraft resume that I can send any of you if you message me on discord (Cibr#4517) if you need that before you either show support or don't.
https://gyazo.com/01dea7ae23d0f81b29d753fc2195d6cd

Papa_Johns

Joined an hour ago
No proof of experience
Not spaced out

*also just a tip, most managers and staff won't take the time to see your "Minecraft Resume", try to include as much as you can here because that is all they will most likely look at.*

C

calvin

Congrats, your application has been set to pending!

Please message @indent on Telegram to setup an interview time that suits you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.