Denied Chiquee's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inship

Established member
IGN: Chiquee

Timezone: GMT+4

Do you own a quality microphone? Yes

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Discord : Yash#6060, Telegram:mad:Zone01 and ye I've ts

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes,
Pvptemple (SrMod): so lets start off with pvptemple. I was staff on pvptemple 2 times. The first time i was TrialMod when the server was italian, the second time i re begane trainee and head to my way to SrMod. As a trainee i didnt have so much perms i was like a chatmod rank wich needs to moderate the chat. As i was the most active staff i did get promoted to mod where things have changed i had more perms than trainee such as /alerts and i was able to ss'ing people and do a lot of cool things as i was again the most active staff with over 400 bans i did get promoted to srmod and as from srmod i had a lot of perms again and i was able to make support tickets and unmuted people.(Proof:https://prnt.sc/m3jzf5)

Zolux.cc; So zolux was a pretty know practice server now knowed under the name of vitapot. Zolux was a pretty good project with experienced people and from the same owners as potpvp network. On zolux ive build my way from trialmod to mod really close to mod+ due to my activity. (Proof:https://prnt.sc/m3k0uv)

Hcnations: ok so yea i was helper on the hcnations network but i didnt reach an higher rank because like helper were not so much useful at that time because the server was pretty dead i dont have much to talk apart that as a helper before banning someone you need to record a proof then ban him 30days then send a mod the proof wich he will perm ban him.(Proof:https://prnt.sc/m3kbr5)

Spainpvp: so yea i was mod on spainpvp from 21 january to february 19 as a mod on spainpvp my job was only banning blatant players or just on forum reports or in game reports.( proof lost).

ViperMc (TrialMod): So basically vipermc was my biggest hcf experience. As a trialmod my job was spectating cheater and record then and banning them for 30Days. Another job was making support rooms and helping player. Proof (https://prnt.sc/mjdeby) I've been staff on viper for exactly 2 weeks

Valux (Trainee) i havnt learned much there Proof (http://prntscr.com/miuiy1)

Why do you want to become staff?:

I want to be a part of the sage staff because in fact of practice and hcf sage is the best not only for practice and hcf but faith have a great community and I will enjoy a lot helping the community to increase without having toxic players or whatever. Being a part of the sage community would mean a lot for me because I can help to give like new ideas into the community. I am currently applying on sage because i want to change myself like if one day I will become staff like I will drastically change in a positive way.

I think some players deserve a chance to become staff on a server like Sage, and I think that opportunity should be give to me so that I can help the server. I think my previous experiences as staff member and my friendly manner would be like very important to the server and that gave me the force to apply on Sage. I think the priority of all server is to ensure a great gameplay on the network like if on the chat is always a spam of bad words or suicide encouragement like ''kys'' or ''l'' and ''ez'' people would like to play on other server instead of Sage but I think if always there is a staff always here to help out people on every platform from telegram to minecraft people will be encouraged to join the server like even all the people that have loosed interest in playing on Sage can come back and see all the changes and effort that all the staff team have done.

Today im applying on Sage because like I want to bring something new to the server like helping the staff team when needed and helping a very large community, Im always here to help people thats my priority. I enjoy helping players because without them the server will die and I think as a staff member you need to be always there to help them. In my opinion if you do a normal session of support room and they tell you like a simple ''thanks'' or just a ''Have a nice day'' will make your day great and give you the strenght to finish the day. I think due to my past experience I can bring a lot of skills to the team such as hardworking, Teamworking and friendship. Hardworking will help me in difficult situation such as a false ban false mute etc... Teamworking will help me every time even in difficult situation you know that there is someone here to help you. I think friendship is the more important because at your first day in the staff team you come alone and your like the newest of the group the first thing you need to do is making new friends and if one day I will resign or demoted I can leave the staff team proud that i make very good friends.

Scenario#1 "if someone tries to ddos the server'': So first of all in this situations I need to be 100% calm and try to do always the good choice, first I'll try to c0ntact an head staff to explain him what is goin on and then try to ask him help to solve this type of problem

Scenario #2 ''If one of my best friend on the staff starts cheating and abusing'': So in this case the first thing I will do is asking why he's abusing and cheating and tell him to stop, if he starts doing that again I will not hesitate to open my record program and start getting some proof then I will give those proof to an head staff.

Scenario #3 '' If an high graded vip starts xraying // cheating'': In this case I will immediately start my recording program and start getting some proof if he is blatant then I will ban him and if he log on teamspeak and starts screaming that he got false banned I will show him the proof of him cheating and tell him to make a ban appeal in the appropriate section ( I will give him the format etc) and try to be 100% honest.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
i think you should choose over the other talented guys because due to my previous experience i matured a lot and i have a lot of skill that i can share with other staff members. I think in all my past experiences i learned a lot and all of those skill that i learned i know that one day they will be extremely useful to me and i was right i think i need to thank all my previous staff colleagues and wish them good luck

Helpful: This is where i exceed in the field of being a staff member. Im always here to help everyone in every case like i love helping people as i said i can entertain people doing something like small tournaments or just some chat-games.

Friendly: Im a friendly guy like every time i join on a teamspeak i like to make friends i don't why but i do it. I think this skill can help me on my journey everyday.

Calm: I think I'm a quiet guy like if someone start screaming in ts that he got banned first of all i will try to calm my self and try to answer him in the most polite way. I think with violence you will aggravate the situation and he will finish in a bad way but if you calm him and telling that im here to help him all will finish in a good way

Maturity: I think for 15 years old im very mature like i can distinguish between the good way and the wrong way i will always here to put you in the right way not the bad way.

Languages: as i borned in italy im fluent in italian and im masterising english and french and im fluent in those languages.

Additional Information: i know there isnt so much details but try to read the whole application and see how many effort i did ti write it.​

Last edited:

PockedHCF

- Toxic
- Doesn't listen and just assumes things
- Immature
- You recently got denied on Faithfulmc and now your applying on here (no passion)

Speederz

Known member

- Lacks Detail.

- Doesn't seem to staff long on servers.

- Just applied on Faithful like Pocked said.

Best of luck !

Regards, Speederz

PockedHCF

Never was toxic ( if you have proof just show me :) ) 2) how can say those things if you dont know me
3) i asked muffin if he can delet my application and that was 1 week ago "D

Nvm i respect your feedback, and how can you tell someone immature if you never talked to me // worked with me you've just typed those things only because you've see someone that have typed those things on my fmc app
That is incorrect, I'm commenting the truth, when I was moved by you in TeamSpeak on viper you were being immature and you joined the channel when another staff member was helping me, also I have heard you're extremely toxic.

HalloMaik

Neutral, decent application but you could improve this :
Spainpvp: so yea i was mod on spainpvp as frim 21 jan to february 19 as a mod on spainpvp was only banning blatant players or just on forum reports or in game reports.( proof lost).
Please reread it when u post it

Inship

Established member
Neutral, decent application but you could improve this :
Spainpvp: so yea i was mod on spainpvp as frim 21 jan to february 19 as a mod on spainpvp was only banning blatant players or just on forum reports or in game reports.( proof lost).
Please reread it when u post it
Updated

Inship

Established member

- Lacks Detail.​

- Doesn't seem to staff long on servers.​

- Just applied on Faithful like Pocked said.​

Best of luck !​

Regards, Speederz
Ive applied on faithful 1 week ago so its not server hopping and yea i was staff on alot of server where i reached the rank trialmod even being active 7/7 i still had trialmod rank for 2/ 3 weeks

SmokNovo

i did u need more detail on the past staffing part, i know u were staff on so much servers. but a little more detail in each one and this will be a top notch staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.