Denied Chipotlayy's Staff Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipotlayy

IGN (In Game Name): My current IGN is Chipotlayy

Timezone: My timezone is EST

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes I do, I have the Logitech G430's

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: Yes, I have all three. (PM me if you need them)

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: I have had some previous experiences. Below, I will list them:

GGPvP - HELPER
This was the biggest server I was staff on, as this was a sister network for FaithfulMC. I was a helper on this server, and on SOTW it started off huge with 100+ players on at all times, eventually the server shutdown, as there was a lack of players, but while I was staff I learned how to do many vital things such as Mass Support Rooms, Helping in-game, Banning cheaters, and Muting toxic players.

UnitySkyblock - MOD
I was a mod on this server, it stayed in beta, unfortunately, it never set off, and it didn't become big. Averaged around 10-20 players, but had to close down to lack of donations and players. I learned how to help players with problems and now know how to deal with players who are disrespectful while I am trying my best to help. I know how to punish accordingly and will not abuse my perms.

OrbitalPvP - HELPER
On this server I was a helper, it had a beta map, and it actually did pretty well. It averaged around 10-50 players, and I did my best to help everyone. On this server, I mostly did stuff in-game like helping players that were having issues. I dedicated a lot of time to this server, and I plan to do the same with SagePvP if I am accepted.

Galactic - ADMIN
This server was owned by one of my friends, so I received Admin because of it. This server did not do well at all, but I learned how to work with some plug-ins and other server related things.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I want to become staff because I believe that I am able to contribute a lot towards the server. I am very active, so most of my free time would go straight into the server, and I am also a very efficient person, which means I am able to multi-task very well. I also have plenty of experience dealing with players and general support, so I am very good at being fair towards all players. Since I have so much past experience, my communication skills are excellent, and I will always do my best to help a player as fast as I can, which makes me a good asset for the whole community. I also see a lot of potential in SagePvP, and I would like to use my past experiences to benefit the server. I also would like to make sure that SagePvP is a toxicity, and cheater free server. I would like to expand my knowledge about being a HCF staff member, and be able to staff on a server with more exposure than my previous experiences. Another reason that I want to become staff is because of my available hours. I am able to be extremely active all the way throughout the day, and I would like to use this time to help benefit the server. In addition to this, I feel like me becoming a staff member would allow me to engage with the community, and really get to know the players on the Network.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: You should accept me as staff because I am very qualified in the role of being apart of a staff team. I have had experience from all types of servers, so I am able to moderate every aspect of the server. In addition to all of my Minecraft experiences with staffing, I have also had some experience moderating Discord servers. This means that I am able to handle all types of issues/questions on different platforms. Also, I have many traits that a great staff member should have. Below, I will list these traits:

Communication
This is probably one of the most important things in a staff member, this is what determines if the staff member is a good one or not. I believe that me being accepted will benefit the server that really cares about what he is doing. I am very good will communicating with angered players. I know how to control my temper and not let people get "under my skin"

Maturity
As I said above, I am mature for my age. Here, I will go in-depth about how I am mature. This is possibly one of the easiest staff traits, but people make it look very difficult. All in all, you just have to understand when you have to be professional and when you can be silly or funny. In my opinion, I believe I am both. I love to just talk to people and have a good laugh, but other times I have to do the task at hand.

Respect
I have respect for anyone no matter what the circumstance if a player is new I will do my best to help the player with questions they may have, and will not abuse my perms just because I do not like somebody. If they are being extremely rude to me, I will kindly help them and send them on their way. In no way shape or form, will I retaliate by stooping down to their level.

Professional
I am very professional when it comes to staffing. I want to be known as one of the most helpful staff members. At all times I will be 100% focused on the task at hand, and I will never joke around when something important needs done. Many staff members on YouTube tend to "troll" the people they are helping, and I find that completely unfair. A player should be able to go into TeamSpeak and get their problem solved.

Leadership
I am very good at taking leadership in tough to handle situations no matter where it is. If a player is having problems, and a staff member cannot think of what to do, I will gladly do my best to handle the problem. This is a very important skill to have, and I will use it to my advantage if I am accepted.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: No

Additional Information: If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me for my Discord, as that is where I am most active. I usually reply within 5-10 minutes.

Last edited:

Chipotlayy

- Reserved for updates/changes to my application.

- (7/13/2019)
* Added more detail to "Why do you want to become staff?", and "Why should we accept you as staff?".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.