Denied childings staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKarmma

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IGN;Unflattened----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timezone: GMT

Do you own a good quality mic?
Yes

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I have had numerous experiences as staff on upcoming servers which unfortunately always seem to become brief due to either the owners becoming abusive/lazy or not enough funds to support the server. I cant remember the names of them exactly however I am aware of how to staff and all the rules of sage since ive been playing it for years, I would like to think I am well known around the staff team due to reporting numerous players,bugs,glitches etc. I do sincerely apologise of my lack of staff experience but I assure you I am well aware of the expectations and rules and laws I must follow and support players/community. I do not know if this is sufficient to help my cause but I was a Turkish translator on Viper. As I translate for players I sometimes chilled with staff in support rooms picking up knowledge and experience seeing how players are treated and supported. I hope this does not change the way im viewed because I do have immense knowledge of staffing as one of the servers which I have also resigned recently on is:

ViolousHCF
(Mod+) Resigned

Why would you like to become a staff member?

It was always a dream to become staff on sage but I enjoyed playing competitively on the server getting f top 1-3 on kitmaps and capping EOTWs but after playing on sage for 1-2 years I've become less motivated to play competitive as my faction has fallen apart and disbanded. I am deeply attached to Sage and I feel as though it would be such a shame after all the effort I've put into the server to just quit like this, this has ignited my old desire to become staff on sage and motivated me to apply and wish to become staff. I hold no grudges towards any of the players in the community and none hold grudges towards me I hope, it has come to my attention how professional friendly and caring the staff team is and understanding. This has motivated me even further to become staff to support and become apart of that community, I wish to give back to the network after all the joy and fun it has given me. I do have a toxic and quite energetic background but I have changed after these couple of months and feel like I have matured and grown more skills in staffing thanks to Voilous. I feel like sage will be a great adventure and opportunity for me, I am deeply fond and dedicated to Sage and I feel as though if I am successful in becoming staff I will be unquestionably active watchful and caring of every player and this is what motivates me further. Helping sage become bigger and better, this drives me on knowing sages growing and will need all the support they can get to handle such a popular exciting community and I wish to be a part of such an amazing community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?

If I am to be accepted, I will commit all my time into supporting players watching over them. The feeling of helping someone in my opinion is one of the best feelings in the world. I will support every individual as friendly straight forward and understanding as much as possible, currently I am playing mc almost 10 hours a day since I have 6 months of no school (im from London and were experiencing the corona virus very badly) not only will my time zone support my case as many of the staff are usually offline in school/work or asleep (many of the staff are NA) I will be online and ready to support everyone and anyone. I will unquestionably always be reasonable towards the player and supporting them in every aspect i possibly can and put in all my effort and time into doing so. However I will be vigilant and neutral to all players treating them equal and fair, I am keen and calm under pressure and can keep my composure at all times. Whatever the situation is when dealing with a player no matter how dire the situation is for them I will unquestionably support them in anyway I can and assure them, I hope my positivity will be a assurance to the player letting them know I am always on their side and the networks. I will make sure each and every player plays and enjoys sage into the networks full potential.

Loyalty:

I have been loyal to sage for almost 2 years and will continue to do so if I become staff. I will indefinitely support the network in everything in my power and eradicate any attentions of double staffing or greifing/betraying the server. I hope my time in playing sage is knowledge that I find sage more enjoyable then most servers and am deeply bonded to the network.

Maturity:

I have had a success run on VoilousHCF in staffing which has extended my maturity and extinguished most of my toxic desires as i used to be back in the past, And i hope my mute history does not effect what i am thought of as that is in the past.

Dedication:

Now that i am under quarantine i have no school or work for 6 Months, i have been playing minecraft almost 10 hours or more a day and i will enthusiastically put all of that time into encouraging sage into a more friendly caring server. I will be hoping to prove this by being online in ts as much as possible and in-game watching over players and supporting them. I've always been playing sage and known a ton of staff which I hope can vouch for me knowing I've been always extremely dedicated to the network and active.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

some of the staff that could such as MaxZ0,MarikIsGod,57x etc has all resigned unfortunately.

Additional Information?:
I appreciate everyone who read this and hope you have an amazing day and
wish me the best of lucks! I also do hope people are aware this took me over an hour of repeatively reading over and adding more vocabulary so please support me by telling me mistakes in the replies!
My Discord
childings#9285

Last edited:

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
No offense but I don't think you will ever be able to get staff in sage again. And that for a good reason.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
Nope that's not correct. You should know the hole story. @rettrouse can vouch that I didnt do anything.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
I can tell you the reasons for me saying that you will never get accepted in dms if you would like to. I don't want you to look bad in here.

xKarmma

I got demoted within a week because ties and amilla were abusing which i saw them doing and reported it too botings but botings didnt like the fact i didnt tell him sooner instead of after 3 days. But now ties is demoted and amillas been given 2 strikes if i am correct.

LeoIsGod_

Head Admin
Anticheat Manager
1st leaking how many strikes someone got it sad
2nd getting other staff members demoted is sad
3rd you where trying to tell people that you swatted botings
4th you ddos threatened staff members(,I believe it was voice channel that you ddos threatened im not sure tho)(got voice rec if someone wants to know)
5th you are generally immature. You are making a big story out of everything.
6th you got demoted for a reason,.
7th you got 1 strike the first or sec day you where staff.
I can proof most of these things. DM me on Tele for proof @MarikIsGod
King regards MarikIsGod / Leo

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Previously demoted

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.