Denied cheifer [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokNovo

IGN: cheifer

Timezone: Eastern Standard TimeZone (EST)

Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes, I do have a quality microphone

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Yes, I do have all of these platforms

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
Yes, I do have multiple staffing experiences that have really allowed me to how I am today and why I should really be looked into on joining the SagePvP Staff Team. The following list is a list of my previous staffing experiences:

-Excide, (Helper --> Admin)
Excide was THE first staffing experience I had on Minecraft. This gave me an advantage from the start as I knew alot about being a staff member from using my prior knowledge of friends (whom were staff members) and learning along the way. I came into Excide as a Helper and ready to start working immediately. Personally, I believe I was the most 'ready' helper there as I was constantly "hungry" work work to do. Through my time in this Helper position, I really began to grow with myself as a person. What I mean by this is, I taught myself attributes I did not believe I could accomplish. I was working the normal minor punishments that you would deal with as a Helper, but more importantly I was able to connect to players on a personal level. Connecting with players in this way allows me to dig deep and see who they really are so I can discover their own personality. The Staff Manager presumably saw my dedication in me and I was in the next few days promoted to Moderator, after being a Helper for a month. I began to steadily grow my time here at Excide by addressing player's issues and discovering how much I really enjoyed the community. I was now assisting in screen-shares, discovery of bugs, and contact of administrators if needed. Through months of these repetitive actions, I slowly begin to see new and old faces in the community and they seem to recognize me. This really allowed me to improvise on the issues and problems I had currently as a Moderator and soon enough, I was an administrator. Dealing with issues as an administrator allowed me to address ALL issues with a sustainability and accountable attitude. In other words, I must be able to be stern and straight-forward at all times. Being an administrator allowed me to grow in this community as something to 'root' into. People looked up to me for further-more (Higher staff) support and issues and I began to become more known in this community. Sadly, Excide closed a few months after I previous received Admin and I have yet to recieve contact from the once owner.

-Azarith-Network, (Admin), 80-100 players on average
Previously, I have administrated for a network known as Azarith-Network. Believe or not, I was promoted to administrated after being a motivated player to keep the community at full-force to keep the server up. We really feel like the server did not currently had the dedication to be up, and we really wanted to change that. I really began to feel like a Staff-Manager as I was always rooting myself in between staff members and players to make the "hard" decisions. This really begin to allow me to show responsibility in the community. It allowed me to take care of difficult situations multiple individuals would not feel comfortable with dealing with. Of course I was alongside the Owner in this action, but at this time the Owner was extremely busy in his own real-life struggles so I wanted to be put up for the test. This was the right route for me, really. It taught me a valuable life lesson that allowed a "broken" community to come together and reunite to keep the server online. Unfortunately, the server is no longer online anymore due to lack of funding however this was still an important experience among my staffing experiences. I was a key role in a community that really cared about the server not closing down, even when we had the struggles. I believe this is an important trait to look for in me is to observe how I look into the community. I always am looking for new players to assist and craving new experiences. I want to give players the best experience they have on SagePvP possible, while being a guided assistant alongside them for any questions they may have regarding anything related to SagePvP or even Minecraft in general.

-+ ArsonPvP, (Mod), 100-250 players averaged
ArsonPvP is also a server I have previously moderated for. As a Moderator, my main priority was to observe all players and discover any possible hackers. Everyone knows when you are a Moderator, you have often are set with this task. However, I got more recognition by doing something much more simply than just assisting others. I grew with them. Similar to Excide, I was able to really grow alongside the players. I did this by doing my proper assignments as a staff member extremely quick. I was always (and still am) very communicative and easy to get a hold of. For being known as a key-role of the Moderation team, the players often encouraged me to be apart of the Administrator team (due to my previous experiences and my recognition). I did not due to personal reasons however, I did begin to learn what commitment felt like. Being dependable, being communicative, and being dedicated are all attributes I displayed and which followed up with being committed. I committed myself to being a Moderator by showing all the 3 steps stated above. It really allowed me to grow in the community I worked in because it encouraged me (through the players) to keep on pushing through difficulites I had to overcome. This server was shut down due to possible lack of funding and transfer of ownership.
-+ PulsePvP, (Trail-Mod), 200-300 players averaged
I have also been apart of the PulsePvP Staff Team as a Trail-Mod. During my time as a Trail-Mod, one of my tasks was assist anyone in the Teamspeak channel. Assisting players often involved some minutes to hours of research and looking over evidence sometimes (for some player reports), which took a lot of effort. Being a trail-mod did not allow me to stand out as much as I could in the community as we had multiple staff members on the team, but I strived for excellence. The people I did help noticed me as an individual who really helped the server by addressing to all situations possible. Another task I was assigned with is to look over what the Moderators were occupied with, as I would possibly be one of them someday. Sadly, this server closed to some sort of "breach" or "hack" that resulted in the server being shut down for good.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to become a staff member of SagePvP because I want to dedicate to this community that has given so much for me in return for my actions. Throughout my time on SagePvP, I have had my ups-and-down, I will admit it, but I want to grow SagePvP into a server filled with passion. Passion derives a server's environment by revolving the community around individuals who really care what the server's status is and how they can get involved inside the community. I do not personally believe in knowing the rules and familiarizing yourself with the aspect of being a staff member is your whole job. Your job is to provide assistance to any player possible with feedback that is specific, descriptive, and has some sort of experience behind it. I am looking for a community to root myself in for a long period of time, especially SagePvP. Sure, I have applied to multiple server's in the past, but I look at the small details in Sage, and I truly believe this community is the right place for me. I want to become a staff member to address some of the minor toxicity going on among the community. Although I may not be able to stop these actions from happening 100%, addressing an issue is better than not tending to it at all so I want to be apart of the revolt against toxicity. You might be thinking, "Can't you help as a player too?". Yes, you can. However, the basis on what player's (especially HCF players) believe is STAFF'S decision. Meaning, experienced players are not really able to get a hands-on experience with an individual like a staff member would. This is what I want to provide when I come onto the staff team. Being a staff member is not at all about your knowledge about plug-ins or commands, it's what you know about the community and a plan to make it excel into something big. I want to be apart of this initiative.
Being part of a small yet very diverse community allows me to use all of my prior knowledge on previous servers I have staffed for and servers that I have experience to really grow this community. I do NOT want to the average staff member that just does their job, I want to see something more. Beyond more. I am a beyond social individual who wants to offer as much help to anyone as possible. Being social really gives me an advantage in this community as I am already familiar with the community's attributes (ability to be toxic, etc). If you are a person not really experienced in the community, it will show once you are on the staff team as you are not "around familiar faces" or people who you can connect with. SagePvP is growing and is something I really want to be apart of to expand my experiences and my knowledge of moderation.
Finally, I want to not only further my experiences in moderation, but further my experiences in who I am as a person and dig deep in the community. When you are a staff member, you play a huge role in player's minds as you are the priority for moderation duties.

SmokNovo

-1 Server hopper and seems you cant take criticism
Not a server hopper. i can take criticism but it obviously not true at all since i specifically said that i took a break from being staff on servers. so i can get my ''Server Hopper reputation to go away. Thanks for the feedback!

V

Varsityz

Not a server hopper. i can take criticism but it obviously not true at all since i specifically said that i took a break from being staff on servers. so i can get my ''Server Hopper reputation to go away. Thanks for the feedback!
You applied for faithful a week ago lol, that week you also had applied on Sage

Sketchhyy

Neutral
Allthough you showed a lot of characters and details where not needed you need to add things that will show you'll be very usefull to the staff team, not an "all round fun person"

Status
Not open for further replies.