Denied CheatsClient's Staff Application | CheatsClient | Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheatsClient

IGN (In Game Name)
CheatsClient​

Timezone:
UTC+2

I live in Denmark, but i was born in Italy.

Do you have a good quality microphone?:
Yes, I do have a good quality mic. If I do not have it with me, I also have mics built into my computer.

Do you have Discord, Telegram, And Teamspeak?:
I do have both Discord (CheatsClient#4358), and Telegram (@CheatsClient). I also have TeamSpeak. (Nick = CheatsClient)

Do you have any previous Staff experience?:

Yes, I have had several positions of staff in my past. None within the past year though.

My positions are as listed. I have checked the dates of my screenshots for precision.

• MagicMine | Multi Server

• Position | Helper

• Time as staff | 1 Year (August 2017 to September 2018)

• Amount of promotions | 3 (ChatMod - Trainee - Helper)

• Reason for leaving | I resigned when the owner sold it to one of his friends, who didn’t particularly run the server well or keep it organized.

• HyrasPvP | AcidPrison & Faction

• Position | Mod

• Time as staff |7 Months (April to December of 2018)

• Amount of promotions | 4 (ChatMod - Trainee - Helper - Mod

• Reason for leaving | The server shut down for a few weeks and when it came back up it wasn’t exactly the same. Lots of the player base had left, and a the factions gamemode had been removed. After a couple days, the owner decided to shut down the server for good.

• Universal MC | SMP & Factions

• Position | Sr.Mod

• Time as staff | 2 Months (July 1st to August 3rd)

• Amount of promotions | 3 (Trial-Mod, Mod, Sr.Mod)

• Reason for leaving | One of the admins had been abusing a lot and even got a couple developers to help him. After banning him, the developers unbanned him and said he did nothing wrong. The admin that had reported the abuse was demoted for “False information” and the owner was lacking authority of his own server. I decided to leave not mainly because of the abuse mishap, these things happen and can be fixed. I left because a lot of the community I had played with had left because of this event.

• SkillCraft | KitPvP

• Position | Helper

• Time as staff | 1 month (September 3 to October 5 2017)

• Amount of promotions | 1 (Trial-Helper, Helper)

• Reason for leaving | When I informed staff that I was going to be gone for two weeks playing soccer in Barcelona, they had said that this was fine. I went to Spain, and on my return the server had closed.

Why do you want to become staff?:
I would like to become staff because I want to help support this server. I enjoy being someone people can talk to and go to for help, because I like to be seen as “The Good Guy” as I stated in my previous app, I know this is not always the case. Examples being, having to mute or ban a well known player making the community mad. This has happened before, I was forced to ban a Helper for using killaura and refusing to screenshare. I want to keep this server clean, so that all people can enjoy Sage as the wonderful server it is. I know the anti-cheat auto bans players when they are being too obvious, so I know it’s not always just banning hackers. I like talking to people, I think most of the people who have seen me online know that I am quite talkative in chat, and I enjoy others company in game. This is another reason I like staff, I am able to talk and give the community a voice in higher matters. I want to be someone who is not just business and knows how to have fun, I think that that is important and that it gives a more welcoming feeling to our community. In the end making players feel at home is all that matters, and that’s what I want to provide for this server.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I feel you should accept me because I have some qualities that other applicants may not have. I am a fast typer, I think my record is 94 WPM (Words Per Minute) along with my sense of humor, which I feel like makes me a better suit for a “Helper” who is supposed to help people in chat as well as with other games. I say this because I feel like if a staff member is more talkative and kind in chat, that people will find that staff member easier to talk to. I understand that as a helper it is my job to be involved in chat and in game to best help the community, and I feel that I am very good with being active in chat. Alongside with being active in chat I feel that my personality is a little outgoing, in a good way in that I will go the extra 10% to ban a hacker, or make someone’s day better. This is all self-proclaimed though, so I guess the only way I can demonstrate is by doing it in game, no one says you need a rank to help out. I also would like to think that I am mature for being 16, I am level headed, and won’t let personal issues get the better of me, and won’t let players get into my head. I always try and look at things with optimism and I want this to be a new challenge. This is a chance that if I get, I would like to take and try and improve the community as a whole, and not just for my general experience.

Can any staff member vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information:
I am fairly decent at soccer. Because of this I do sometimes need to travel. However the odds of me being away for more than two weeks are very slim. I do intend on letting you know if I have to play in a tournament. I have been playing minecraft since late 2013, on my grandma’s computer. I made CheatsClient my own account that i did not have to share , in 2015 i believe.

Thank you for your time and consideration

~CheatsClient

EloUp

Established member
+0.5
Get rid of those bullet points on the side.
Inconsistent / weird color scheme.

Decent past experience.
Good detail​

Kuttans

[-1]
  • Application is difficult to read (improve color scheme & remove bullet points)
  • Lack of detail throughout entire application (in areas such as "Why do you want to become staff?" & "Why should we accept you as staff?"

Good luck on your application. :)

King Regards,
- Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @CheatsClient, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.