Denied Cheatqr staff application

Cheatqr

↬ IGN (In-Game Name): Cheatqr

↬ Age: 16

↬ Region (EU/NA/Other): NA - CST

↬ Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Mod @ SagePvP - Resigned
Trial-Mod @ ElevateMC - Resigned
Trial-Mod @ HolyPvP - Resigned (Im bad at spanish)
Mod @ Vanic UHC - Server pretty much shut down / conflicts with head staff (not comfortable saying here can say in interview if needed)
Sr Mod @ Hygon - Took way to long to release and kinda sketchy
Staff @ Ranked Bedwars - conflicts with head staff (not comfortable saying here can say in interview if needed)
Mod @ Viper - moid quit hcf

↬ Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would like to become a staff member because I am passionate about helping others and making sure that everyone has a positive and enjoyable experience while playing on the server. Additionally, I have experience with moderation and am able to handle difficult situations calmly and effectively. I believe that my skills and experience would make me a valuable asset to the staff team, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the community in this way.

↬ If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted, I would work to improve the players' experience by actively engaging with the community and addressing any issues or concerns that they may have. I would also work to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all players by enforcing the rules fairly and consistently. I would also strive to be as available as possible to help players with any questions or problems they may have. Overall, my goal would be to create a fun and enjoyable experience for all players on the server.

↬ If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I were to rate my honesty on a scale of 1-10, I would rate it a 9 because honesty is a very important value to me. I believe that being truthful and transparent is essential in building trust and maintaining good relationships with others. I understand that as a staff member, my actions and words carry weight and can have a big impact on the community, hence I would always strive to be honest and transparent in my interactions with others. I would also make sure to be honest with myself and admit when I have made a mistake, and I would be willing to take responsibility for my actions and make amends when necessary. I would also never hesitate to report any dishonesty from my fellow staff members to the higher ups.

↬ Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional) no

↬ How active can you be (Hours per day):

I can be available for about 2-4 hours per day. This can be higher or lower depending on the amount of schoolwork and/or sports I have going on at the time.

↬ What is your telegram @?: https://t.me/Cheatqr
↬ What is your discord @?: Cheatqr
↬ Additional Information (optional)?:

I would like to add that I have a strong passion for the game and the community and I am dedicated to making the server a fun and enjoyable place for all players. I am also a quick learner and I am always willing to learn new things to better serve the community. Lastly, I am a team player and I understand the importance of working together with the other staff members to create the best possible experience for the players.

TREPS

Attachments

• 7FA72B3A-EFD6-4A06-B2FA-A6D742BB6C57.jpeg
    7FA72B3A-EFD6-4A06-B2FA-A6D742BB6C57.jpeg
    292 KB · Views: 74