Denied Celestial Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial

IGN (In-Game Name): lolitscelestial https://namemc.com/profile/lolitscelestial.1

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

HCRival Helper 4/8/20 (Youri & Aceq Managers of HCRival accepted me)

Murder.rip (Under GF9 ownership)
Helper Techh accepted me then MurderRIP got sold and all staff moved over to VyrixUS

Vyrix.us (Under GF9 ownership)
Helper I left vyrix for HCRival at the beginning of 2020

Heat.rip Senior Mod
I was at Heat.rip for about the month of December 2021

SyncPvP Admin - Head Admin
I started of as Admin and worked my way up to Head Admin and then I left because the server got sold to HazelMC, I was at Sync from July 2021 to September 2021

HCRiots Admin
I was with HCRiots for about 2 to 3 weeks then left because I didn't wanna get blacklisted on SagePvP then later i found out it got sold to scott

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I want to gain a little bit more experience in staffing as I find it fun to moderate chat and I also like assisting players in teamspeak. I really like meeting new people such as other staff and I would like to see how staffing on an established server would feel like as I have never applied for SagePvP before and I think I could learn alot.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would make sure I speak professionally, maturely and clearly when assisting players in teamspeak and I wouldn't want to ever leave a player waiting for a long period of time in a General support room I would try to help them and sort their situation out as fast as possible to make their playing experience more enjoyable.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty an 8 or a 9.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Additional Information?:

4Gpuglife

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name): lolitscelestial https://namemc.com/profile/lolitscelestial.1

Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

HCRival Helper 4/8/20 (Youri & Aceq Managers of HCRival accepted me)

Murder.rip (Under GF9 ownership)
Helper Techh accepted me then MurderRIP got sold and all staff moved over to VyrixUS

Vyrix.us (Under GF9 ownership)
Helper I left vyrix for HCRival at the beginning of 2020

Heat.rip Senior Mod
I was at Heat.rip for about the month of December 2021

SyncPvP Admin - Head Admin
I started of as Admin and worked my way up to Head Admin and then I left because the server got sold to HazelMC, I was at Sync from July 2021 to September 2021

HCRiots Admin
I was with HCRiots for about 2 to 3 weeks then left because I didn't wanna get blacklisted on SagePvP then later i found out it got sold to scott

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become staff on SagePvP because I want to gain a little bit more experience in staffing as I find it fun to moderate chat and I also like assisting players in teamspeak. I really like meeting new people such as other staff and I would like to see how staffing on an established server would feel like as I have never applied for SagePvP before and I think I could learn alot.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would make sure I speak professionally, maturely and clearly when assisting players in teamspeak and I wouldn't want to ever leave a player waiting for a long period of time in a General support room I would try to help them and sort their situation out as fast as possible to make their playing experience more enjoyable.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate my honesty an 8 or a 9.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Additional Information?:
-1 lack of detail, please provide proof of experience.

Fyn

-Detail: Lack of detail in many parts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.