Denied Caskis' Staff Application

Novice

Please do not explain when servers have media personnel playing, its not only unprofessional, but very immature and makes it seem like your bragging!

Caskis

Please do not explain when servers have media personnel playing, its not only unprofessional, but very immature and makes it seem like your bragging!
Okay my bad, thanks for the input I will take it out. I edited it out thanks!

Darck

Veteran Member
meant you lack experience, You need more experience to get staff here. Go get staff on a smaller server and then come back and apply maybe.

lunarexe

Veteran Member
Thanks for the input but how am I immature? Please explain, and the unnecessary detail please explain.
i mean it just looks like u dont have alot of experiences. its not hating just try some smaller servers to get some more experiences like me and @Ali did before, we learned alot of that

Caskis

i mean it just looks like u dont have alot of experiences. its not hating just try some smaller servers to get some more experiences like me and @Ali did before, we learned alot of that
Okay thank you, I know how stuff works it just is I haven’t been staff on much servers kinda sucks but thank you.