IGN (In-Game Name): Cashier
Region (EU/NA/Other): Na East
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Mod on jailmc (Resigned)

Ranges around 50-100 players a day

Discord: around 1000+

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have wanted to become a staff member on servers ever since
I started playing hcf and started playing multi player servers in general. I always have liked to help people and make their experience better on any server i play on, it makes me feel like I'm really helping someone and making a difference in a players day when I'm able to help them and make their experience on hcf better :D, When I'm able to help people on the server and be a good staff member it just is really nice and its a good feeling to just be able to help people. Bottom line is I've been playing and watching staff and players play and i just think i can make a difference and really have fun and help people on the server. I just really think i can make a good change to the server and help everyone, I'm motivated to be on Minecraft everyday and I'm always motivated to have a fun time and help out sage's players :).

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If i were accepted to the staff team id Listen to what everyone has to say and just be honest and right to
every player, wouldn't choose one person over another id be honest and do what's right for the server. I would just try to make everyone have a great time on the server and make sure everyone has a fair and equal experience on sage, Helping people is the main thing that i enjoy its very nice to help people out in anyway I can as a staff member, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to become a good staff member and have a fun time on the server for me and the rest of the players on sagepvp. Also some in game stuff id try to do for the server would be Make a trapping id try to make the server just better in general and help bring my ideas to sage like make more events for the players too play while they play hcf, we could add spleef as maybe a event to win keys and a few other games such as Spleef, rod duels on prac, do more in game rewards for the players with no rank and make the server more popular by maybe giving the sever more recognition. Those are some of my ideas thank you so much <3

Maturity: Whenever I'm in ts or discord and I'm talking to a player id treat them with the utmost respect through my life i have learned to treat everyone with maturity and respect no matter who they are or what they have done, everyone deserves a chance and everyone deserves someone to help them out.

Friendliness: again no matter who the person is they deserve the the best experience in team speak and discord they should feel comfortable telling me what happened and how I can help them ill hear both people and what they have to say not jump to one conclusion and hear out what BOTH people have to say

Respect to all players: Nothing should Hinder me from making the right choice and doing what they players i feel as though i try to understand everyone and give everyone the most respect they deserve and dignity they deserve even if its online, I can deal with people if they get mad at me and stay calm and just hear out what they have to say in the fullest extent :)

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

Id rate myself a 8, I would rate myself a 8 because i'm Highly motivated to help the players, do the right thing and help out the whole community, I always want to be on the game and have fun even if its just to help someone in ts or discord
I'm always highly motivated to get on and do whatever I am told by other staff members or to just be in ts to help anyone in support rooms or discord.

Also a few strengths of mine are maturity i can deal with most situations, i am able to handle stuff on my own i can do most of the staffing i can take directions I can rely on myself to do whatever you guys might need me to do, I want to be a great staff member for the team and ill do whatever it take to be that for the staff team and the players who play the server,

One of my weaknesses: I Honestly need to improve as a person and how i look at hcf too i think i can do that at sage and learn how to be a better person for the staff team and for myself.
I'm very motivated to help myself

Any situation: In any situation I can pretty much do anything i need to pretty fast in really tough situation's were people are getting mad i can handle myself good, I can be ready in any circumstance to help anyone at any time.

Interactions: I can interact with mostly anyone in ts, or discord and make them feel like they are being listened to and make them feel like the thing there talking about matters.

Note: I want to prove to the staff team I can be a good staff member for the whole team I'm willing to show and prove it in any way possible and prove to the whole staff team I'm good and useful and know how to be a good staff member

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

None as of now

Additional Information?: I really want to become a staff member on sage i love the server and very motivated to help the server i love the server I've been playing it and viper and cave almost for 2 years now since i started to play hcf and its always been my dream to be a mod on one of these hcf servers and help and make peoples day better :)

I can be on everyday pretty Much

Mondays-through Friday's I can be on at about

4 PM - 11 PM Monday-Friday

Saturdays through Sunday's

11 AM - 3 PM ( Most days Saturday and Sunday )

Disc: Wax#8472
Telegram: @IgnCashier

Last edited:

Cashier

Thank you guys so much for this opportunity for me to apply means a lot and just looking for a great server where I can share my ideas and help out the community thank you so much <3

Last edited:

KingKakashi

Hello, I think I've seen you play on Viper before and you've been toxic to multiple players and to staff in team speak when I was staff. I am going to say a -0.5 for me. Good luck on your application though!

Cashier

Hello, I think I've seen you play on Viper before and you've been toxic to multiple players and to staff in team speak when I was staff. I am going to say a -0.5 for me. Good luck on your application though!

Thank you for the feedback ill try to better myself and make sure this doesn't happen again. appreciate the feedback <3