Denied Carbin's Staff App <3

Carbin

IGN (In-Game Name): Carbin_Cil
Time zone: EST
Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes, I have a really good quality microphone. To be more specific I have the Astro A10's
Do you have Discord, Telegram & TeamSpeak?: Of course, I mean who doesn't have Discord or TeamSpeak these days!? My discord is Cryptic#9009 (I'm putting this in here because I want new friends to feel free and add me)

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I do I've been Staff on my cousin's server just doing the basic things you know? But I've been wanting to get more experience in working with other people.

Why do you want to become Staff?: I know it might be rather foolish of me to apply with only having such little background is moderation but I've been Staff on discord servers for prominent YouTubers, and I currently am. But you know Minecraft and Discord are very different, but I promise to give it my all and work harder than any other to keep my spot on this beautiful server. I want the feeling of being accomplished while doing good things for this community. I've also seen a few bugs here and there, but overall this is a great server.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?: I've never been one to side with people without any given proof. So, I feel like I could make a significant impact on the staff team with that, but again I don't know how well that would go over with the members I honestly feel like I could bring a lot to this server, but it's not up to me. Oh, I forgot to mention I would be telling you all about the glitches I have seen.

Can any staff member vouch for you?: Sadly no.

Additional Information: I'm Cuban so I'm rare <3

Attachments

• red-heart[1].jpg
    red-heart[1].jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 65

Alf

Reason(s):
Lack of detail
Lack of effort
No names of the servers he/she was staff on
No proof of staff experiences

Good luck,
- Alf / Apposed​

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Carbin, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.