Not open for further replies.

cancelings

Known member
IGN (In-Game Name):
cancelings​

Timezone:
Pacific Timezone (PST)​

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
PurePvP (Admin)- I worked my way up to the Helper rank on PurePvP to Admin. I was forced to leave my position as the server was only getting 30 members +. And the members were very toxic and overall evolved into a bad and negative community. The server is currently down and renamed. This was a Faction Based server with other game modes such as skyblock.
Proof: Don’t have proof as I have gotten a new pc ever since)

GalasticMC(Senior-Admin)- GalasticMC was an HCF based server. The owner was very abusive and immature. The owner made people pay their way for promotions. The owner was very toxic. I worked my way up to Senior Admin.
Proof: Don’t have proof as I have gotten a new pc ever since)

EclipseMC(Owner)- I was the owner of this server with a plan of a big release with over 150+ members. The server was worked on the spawn was ready and everything else. I had a full staff team with Helpers up to Senior Admins, and Builders. We had fully custom plugins with a developer. Everything was going as planned with this server. About a week before release the host of the server corrupted and was not committed and just fully shut down for our server. This was an HCF based server. Proof: (Don’t have proof as I have gotten a new pc ever since)

LuxorMC(Trial-Moderator)- LuxorMC was on a break for quite some. Once I heard Luxor was having a comeback I automatically wanted to become apart of the staff team. The server was in progress for quite some time with many players in the discord waiting for an announcement by the owners. The owners started slacking off and just left without saying a word.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/7228b505dc39352b8652363a71039868
https://gyazo.com/cfd9c4b7ed7c655c7e19f6eb87f3b497

BlissPvP (Helper)- BlissPvP was a server being run by SuchSpeed and KillaMC. It was in the works for almost 2 months and even got the server up and running. But at this point, both SuchSpeed and KillaMC took a toll in their own directions to work on their more important projects (Faithful) and for SuchSpeed it was arcane and his youtube channel.
Proof: https://gyazo.com/10d6e9050e6b64d179a0cf222e3eab0a
Links:

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I have been apart of the Sage community for around ½ years now. During my time as a player, I have always wanted the experience as a staff member as I want to be there for the players, when in need of assistance at any time. I enjoy helping people. I believe I'd be a great addition to the staff team because of how much knowledge I have accumulated over the years. I have very advanced skills with Administering a server and just all around being there to help and punish players. I find it essential to remove toxic players from a server, and I never find it right, nor proper for anyone to abuse or bias. I personally am not, and will never be bias, toxic or a corrupt staff member. I try to never use text abbreviations, and I always try to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling, so I seem more mature, unlike if I were saying "wat's up I saw u need help." I personally feel like correct typing is very important as a staff member, so players can take you more seriously when you're trying to help someone. I also feel like I have a ton of potential to become an even better staff member than I currently am. For example, like learned essential skills such as screen sharing much better than I can. Also, such as learning all the new commands that come with being a staff member on another server. I very much enjoy talking to the player base of SagePvP, almost everyone is very kind and they all have amazing personalities. I'd very much enjoy becoming staff so I'd be able to help them all when they have questions or need help because they're losing the game unfairly to hackers. I believe my honesty, respect, kindness, and maturity will allow me to be an extremely outstanding staff member of SagePvP. As many of you know staffing takes responsibility and it also comes in great fun, that's why I would love to become staff on Sage because I enjoy it so much and I want to take staffing to the next step. I also want to become staff on Sage because of how fun I enjoy it as a normal player and I have noticed some strong points as I have seen the Teamspeak have over 5+ users in it waiting to get moved and never get moved. I would be the one to solve that and move people ASAP in the TS. I want to become staff because I know how fun it is to help people who want help and what it takes to become a staff member. I am always available as I do not have any sports/school going on. I am always available during SOTW and EOTWs. Being a staff member is not only fun but it makes me feel useful like I said earlier I love helping in Teamspeak and ingame.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
Fairness - Whilst being staff I will be a non-biased staff member, If a faction comes into TeamSpeak claiming a player started abusing I will always the time to hear both sides of the story before making a decision on banning, muting, kicking that player. I am a fair staff member and will not be a biased player in any way, shape or form. A lot of people will hear one side of a story and quickly take action whether that being banning, muting, kicking etc. You must be a fair and responsible staff member to all players of Sage even if there donators.

Dedication - If I receive staff I will put a lot of time into the network, before I strive for staff I will usually have 2 days of playtime before I get demoted or resign. I feel like if a server recruits me they're showing a sense of passion for me as a player. And from that feeling I must repay them by doing good deeds as a staff member whether that being, being active, always showing up for staff meetings, moderating forums, ts, in the game etc.

Knowledge - Over my ½ years of playing Sage as a player I have developed lots of knowledge of how the player base of Sage is, Also I have been through lots of known glitches on the server whether it was falling into a glitch or seeing other players abuse them.

Honesty - I am a very honest person in the community, If I do something wrong and get confronted about it I will always say my side of the story which will be the truth, If I lie it will only result in coming back to me, which will put my staff rank at stake. Responsibility - I am a very responsible person. If anything happens within the community and it is all my fault I will always say the truth, I do not lie because what goes around always comes around. I also understand the rules of being a staff member. I will always follow the rules whilst being a Helper Showing that I can be an efficient Helper look good and will only result in positive information.

Patient - Being patient is a key source of getting staff, Bumping, messaging people to +1 your app is completely irrelevant and only makes you look impatient. When I make my application I will just let it sit there and wait for a response from staff. I will not bump my application, message people to -1, neutral, -1 etc.

Mass Moves - Mass Moves are another thing in TeamSpeak, As a player, I have been through many Mass Moves and I know how impatient players can be if they have been waiting in Teamspeak for quite some time. I will take my time with each player but also try and get each player's problem solved as quickly as possible.

Communication- I try to communicate as much as possible with players whether it's helping them with support rooms or it is keeping in touch with them on a regular basis. But because of that I feel I should be accepted because of how well I am at communicating and how I can talk to staff members about bans and other members staff applications to give our both honest thoughts.

Friendly - I am very friendly when helping another player or speaking to another player. I wouldn't be nasty and say nasty things to them, I would respect them and speak kindly and respectfully towards them. I see myself as a friendly person and anyone can come to me for any kind of assistance etc.

Mature - I believe as a fifteen-year-old I am very mature for my age, being mature is a key thing to keep in mind whilst staffing or playing on the network, being immature wouldn't solve any situation and this is why being Mature is a big thing when staffing, Botings obviously wants a mature staff team who are professional at ALL times,​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, but I am fairly close with a couple of staff members or I know/seen them.

Additional Information?:
My real name is Jac, and I am an athlete who plays baseball striving to become D1. If anyone has any questions/comments the quickest way to get a reply back is through my Telegram @cancelings Thank you!

1,634 words

Last edited:
C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @cancelings , thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Using a lot of queue's from your previous application on Faithful. I'd like to see some genuine and unused content in your next application.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.