IGN (In-Game Name):

Cactusderp

Timezone:

PST

USA

Do you own a quality microphone?:

Yes, I own a Hyper X cloud gaming headset

Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?:

I currently have all three and will be willing to help work with players on all platforms!

Teamspeak: Cactusderp
Discord: Cactusderp#0069
Telegram: Cactusderp

Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:

While I have multiple servers I have staffed on they have only been small servers and have each gotten a player range of 5-30 players.

1. SacredHCF [no proof] Co-owner (resigned)
While I take no physical proof of me being a staff I still took the lessons that I needed to move on in my staffing career with me. This server was a small startup my friend made and in it I learned multiple lessons on being a staff member that i'd take with me in the future. First of all I learned how to screenshare and I learned how and when to identify hackers/cheaters. I also learned how to identify hidden cheats swell as handle players in Teamspeak

2. SolarHCF [Discord evidence] Manager (resigned)
SolarHCF, another small server gave me even more experience that I would use to staff. This server taught me even more about screen sharing that I could use in the future and taught me important commands.

3. ArcHCF [Discord Evidence] Sr-mod/admin(unmerge)
This server I was sadly only a part of for a few days due to an unmerge in our networks

4. SparkHCF [Discord Evidence] Manager (unmerge)
Another server I was part of was SparkHCF. While this server is still a thing A network I was with decided to merge and unmerge with spark. I got to see their guide and learn more rules for becoming a staff.

5. HCbattles [discord evidence] Owner (-)
In this server which started as HCrevive I worked my way up the staff rank until eventually I became and owner. I learned basically everything I know about being a staff on this server, and I continue to learn.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I have been playing sage for almost a year now and I have come to see multiple staff come and go. I have seen almost everything on the network from mass bans to doxbin leaks. As I have grown with the server I have seen it needs some help in order for it to run a smoothly as possible, and I feel like I can help fix the problems on the server. Even as a helper I can still help to influence players and make sage a fun playable experience. While I still have some things to learn about being a staff I feel like sage would be the perfect server to help out and I feel I can really make a difference. Unlike some staff I am willing to see mistakes and willing to fix them. I can put multiple hours into sage and try to make it a fun playable server without the toxicity I've seen. In the year that I've played this server I have seen good and bad staff and players come and go. I have taken this year to watch the player base and look at the problems that need to be fixed. Even if I only have to ban players or watch chat for hours I'm willing to help in order to make sage a better server. As a person I'm willing to grow and I see sage as an oppurtunity to improve my staffing capabilities.

I see sage as a fun, almost perfect server in which I want to make my mark in.

Why should we accept you as a Staff?:

In general you should accept me because I'm a committed individual who has been playing this game long enough to know the rules! these are some of the traits I can bring to the staff team:

Dedication:
I feel I can really show my dedication to the team. As a person I'm willing to grow and don't look at hurtful comments as a step down but look at them as constructive criticism. I will dedicate multiple hours into the server and take every new thing as a learning experience. I will not let a strike get in my way and will always keep a cool head.

Maturity:
I feel I have an extremely high level of maturity. I have never been toxic or cursed out a staff for a decision that doesn't go in my favor. I feel I try to take a step above a hot headed player when they are mad and handle stressful situations with an open mind. If a player Is doing something that I do not like, I will not get upset but handle it calmly and professionally

Patience:
I feel I am very patient. In general I feel I have patience for players and in my daily life. As a staff its important to be patient with a player base and patient with people. This is a trait I can bring to the team

Kindness:
Kindness is an important trait that should be brought to the staff team. To be kind is an important step to connect with players and in general to be a good staff member.

Activity:
As a staff member I must always be active and these are the hours I can give:

Monday: 3:00-5:00
Tuesday: 3:00-5:00
Wednesday: Constantly shifting
Thursday 3:00-5:00
Friday: Constantly shifting
Saturday 8:00-12:00 + late day
Sunday: 8:00-12:00 + late day

Break schedule:
2-6 hours per day
-Vacations

[Minimum]

Can any staff member vouch for you?:

Ocualin

Additional Information:
Thank you for considering my staff application.
Please leave your comments in replies so I can make my application as good as possible :)
If you have any questions feel free to dm me on discord ill be more than happy to answer

Attachments

• IMG_0746.PNG
    IMG_0746.PNG
    482.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0771.PNG
    IMG_0771.PNG
    378.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0812.PNG
    IMG_0812.PNG
    507.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0825.PNG
    IMG_0825.PNG