Denied Cacls Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andree_

IGN (In-Game Name): Cacls
Region (EU/NA/Other): EU

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
I had the opportunity to be part of the staff of these servers: ZeyrixMC (Helper ss verified +100 on) | NexusCraft (It Helper ss verified +600 on) | EverMine (EU, Helper ss verified +80 on) | EasyMC (It, Helper ss verified +50 on). On the other hand, I was not thrilled with my experience and for this reason I want to apply on SagePvP. I have no proofs because my SSD had merged, so I lost everything.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: I would like to be part of the SagePvP staff because I really like the server and I would like to be a part of it and see the type of users there is. I also really like the server from how it is structured in aesthetic form and as a type of setting.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?: I would try to be as respectful and helpful to them, and for anything I would try to help users as much as possible.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I have always been a very honest person (there are a few small exceptions but not for malice) and I would call myself honest with a score of 9 out of 10.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: Hipocrisyyy
Additional Information?: I'd like to introduce a small presentation of mine to give you a little idea about me. Hi my name is Andrea and I am 15 years old, I attend scientific high school. I practice Tennis and in my free time I dedicate to computer science. And my favorite VideoGame are: Minecraft, CSGO, Rocket League, COD Mobile. My favorite food is Pizza (i'm italian) and I am passionate about computer science and I am tending to grow this passion of mine, I would also like to learn to write in linugaggi type c# or java script​

Last edited:

Docents

Established member
neutral
center the text, bold the questions, add your experience in this type of format:
Server:
Playerbase:
Staff roles: (ss verified staff mgmt etc)
it'll be easier to read that way
add more detail to the open ended questions

BONGAY

I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED

Reason for the denial is lack of detail.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Kind Regards
BONGAY

Status
Not open for further replies.