Denied C0okiePower's Staff Application

Cookie

IGN (In Game Name): Java: C0okiePower Pocket Edition (PE): Sonicrobin34662
Timezone: UTC+ Pacific Time
Do you own a quality microphone?: Yes
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have all 3.
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?: Yes, I have been staff on 3 servers. Storia, Shroomz, and Paradox. These have all led to me all becoming a better staff member and I think I would be a good addition to this staff team. These are all pocket edition but I know how to be a staff on java because I used to be a staff member for a friend's server.
Why do you want to become Staff?:

I want to become a staff because I want to help you guys out. I think I would be a good addition to the staff team and keeping the server clean. I'm great at Screen Sharing and catching hackers. I can also be on for 6+ hours a day because I want to devote most of my time to sagepvp network. I like this server and I really think I can really help you guys out staff wise. I have been staffing for about 2 years now and it has advanced very much and I really think I can make a difference on this server like catching hackers, stopping rule breakers, and stopping glitchers from making innocent people raidable. I have a lot of experience and I will make the server fun and better for people to play on and I can make it a hacker free server. What I wan't to say is I wan't to become staff because I love this server and I've seen my favorite youtubers get hacked on and I want that to stop. I want all the hackers to stop. Since I have once been a hacker myself I I know hacks and I know how to find them and how to find them making me better at screen sharing and I will help everyone and answer everyone's questions too.
Why should we accept you as a Staff?:
You should accept me as staff because I think I would be a amazing addition to the staff team and I can give newcomers/players a warm welcome and make them feel at home. I can also be on for 6+ hours and I will devote all those time to sagepvp and keeping hackers off the network because its not 2b2t. I really like this server and some of my favorite youtubers play this and I want to keep the hackers off the network so people can enjoy it and xrayers won't have a full inventory of diamonds. I really think I should be staff on this server because I can answer everyone's questions truthfully and keep everyone happy. I will also stop people that spam or are racist because those people deserve a punishment for breaking the rules.
Can any staff member vouch for you?: No
Additional Information:

Hello, my name is Chris but I like cookies hence the username. I like this server very much and that's why I'm apply for staff, to stop all the people that break the rules and to enforce the rules to people that may not know them. I want this to be my life now and I want to devote most of my time to sage so I can keep the server nice and clean from hackers/cheaters. I wan't people to stop breaking the rules but that's why staff are a thing, to stop the people from breaking the rules. I want to help newcomers and help people out because I love to help people it's just my personality and that's why I will devote 6+ hours of my time. I really think I'm ready to join the staff team and help people out.

Last edited:

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Cookie, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.