Status
Not open for further replies.

Bx24

IGN (In-Game Name):
Bx24

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes. I was previously staff on a server called “PhantomMC”. This was several years ago so im not aware if it’s still an active server. I was also staff on a discord server. I was one of the mods, and I helped them for a few months. I sadly don’t have proof of my admin rank in that server, but I can try and get ahold of the owner and get a confirmation.
6195051A-73E6-4562-9E57-F082EC86930D.jpeg

I cant exactly find proof of me being staff, but this was the server it was on. There’s no discord link, nor contact information so I can’t get evidence.

Why would you like to become a staff member?: Being a staff member has always been something i’ve loved doing. Helping people in chat, and making sure everyone has a fun and safe experience on the server is a number one priority that i can ensure would happen. The previous server I was staff on had a lot of bugs, so a lot of players needed assistance working on them. I feel as if I would be a great help on this server making sure everyone is playing fair. I used to play this server a lot, and i’ve been getting back into it, but I want to do more than just play. I’ve played HCF for over 3 years, and i’m well familiar with how the process goes, and this server is unique. I want to be apart of the staff crew, and make more friends along the way! Having the ability to help people on a game I love is something I enjoy doing a lot. No matter what server i’m playing, i’ll always answer people’s questions in chat. The feeling of satisfaction after someone thanks me is a feeling I don’t get everyday. Being a staff on this server is a privilege I hope someday i’ll have. I’ll be able to enjoy playing HCF, and making sure the server is a better place, which are two things I enjoy doing a lot.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players’ experience by providing a safe environment for them. If people join the server for the first time, I want to set a good impression for it. I don’t want the chat to be filled with negativity, and I dont want hackers to ruin everyones fun. I would make sure to do the best of my ability to help provide a safe server for everyone playing. I want to be able to wake up in the morning, join the server, and make it better by the minute. Having this admin capability will allow me to provide the information some players might need.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would rate myself a 9 in honesty. I don’t want to come off as cocky, but i’ve always been raised to tell the truth. My mom has always told me the truth, and i’ve gained her trust to know that if I never lie to her, everything will turn out better in the end. She has helped me to know that I won’t lie a majority of the time, and i’ll always be straight up with you no matter how harsh it is. Everyone will find out the lie sooner or later.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
N/A

Additional Information?:
Other than playing football, my life is pretty boring. I’ll be able to be on this server to help staff almost all day everyday. I have football weightlifting around 2:30 - 4:30, every other day. Other than being at football, i’ll be active on discord and minecraft all day. I’ve also never actually been banned from a server, which to me is a pretty great accomplishment considering i’ve been playing for years. I play on multiple HCF servers, such as VeltPvP, ViperHCF, and I used to play on ArcaneCC aswell, before it shut down.

Last edited:

zorce

- Lacks detail.
- No apparant color scheme.
- No proof for staff experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.