Denied BurnPlays Staff Application

Burnplay

Timezone: Central
Do you own a quality microphone?: No but it a ok mic
Do you have Discord, Telegram & Teamspeak?: I have Discord and Ts
Do you have any previous Staff Experience?:Yes I used to be staff on coldnetwork
Why do you want to become Staff?: Because I want to help people who really want help and need it when I people kick me by flying kill aura I can do something for other people and my self when only me is on
Why should we accept you as a Staff: Because I am very active not toxic I love helping people and I really want to help people I can be almost first person to ban people/ss people I can respond to most calls I will ss anyone and I can do a ton of ts support room
Can any staff member vouch for you?: no
Additional Information: no thank you

glise6

Needs more detail. No proof of past staff experience. No effort into the application. Don't meet the requirements.

Hazzay

Needs a lot more detail
Did not put any effort into the application
Not qualified for the position

Good luck!
~Hazzay

feelinglazy

dont apply for this server its really bad i got demoted 2 days after i got the role because of miscommunication and that botings wouldn't listen they treat u like shit

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Burnplay, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.