Denied Bullseye's YouTube Media Application

Bullseye

IGN (In Game Name)

Bullseye

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

youtube.com/c/bullseyefun

SUBSCRIBER COUNT

I currently have about 2,730 subscribers on YouTube.

AMOUNT OF VIDEOS ON SAGE

About 2 months ago, I made a video called "Kitmap PvP." This video was 5 minutes and was on Kitmap. I also have another video that is a 1 hour special! If I do recieve YouTube Rank I will create even more content then I am planning on doing in the future!

AVERAGE VIEWS

On my most recent video, "Viper Hcf + I got into Imakemcvid's base" I had 100 views on it but if I were to get the youtube rank I would produce 10+ videos and get double the views at least per video and make a whole series of videos!

WILL YOU SERIOUSLY BE COMMITED TO UPLOADING CONTENT ON THE SERVER?

Yes, I feel as if I were to get YouTube rank I would seriously upload a bunch of videos that are high quality and well done!

WHY DO YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUTUBE RANK?

I want to have the YouTube rank on your network because I think it would create a fun time and viewing experience for my fans. Another reason is I think while making content for my fan base I would also be profiting the server and make it grow even more!

Last edited:

Amshku

Im going to give u a +1 because you have the requirements for YouTube/Famous and you get pretty good views. Best of Luck to you

Agitating

-1 extremely toxic, was on today saying nigger,shit and much more and calling everyone randoms. I can provide proof if needed I’m pretty sure I was recording.

Encircle

Established member
Your subscribers are probably fake considering you only got views from reuploading a video of "Jeffy" and following the "Epic Gamer" trend. Additionally, in your videos, you sound pretty toxic and you don't get a lot of views.